Threesomes with friend couples?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have had this rule that I would never do Cuck or SPH threesomes. Maybe I will when more women say "I am fat and ugly and I want a cute minx to fuck my husband". I'm not holding my breath.

But a friend couple have approached me. Well to be completely honest, the man has, though I have flirted with his GF and have slept with several of her friends. But in my little head, they are a couple, even in our screwy world and I would never try to go for her.

My gut feel is that I should go with this as I like them both and I think I trust that he will be comfortable with it.

I have mixed feelings though. Maybe I just want to shag the GF or maybe I just want to play the part for my friend. Either way, I am doing it for them, rather than for myself, though I am not denying that I would not enjoy sex with them.

Can you ever be comfortable with this? Or should you just not mix friends and sex?

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have had this rule that I would never do Cuck or SPH threesomes. Maybe I will when more women say "I am fat and ugly and I want a cute minx to fuck my husband". I'm not holding my breath.

But a friend couple have approached me. Well to be completely honest, the man has, though I have flirted with his GF and have slept with several of her friends. But in my little head, they are a couple, even in our screwy world and I would never try to go for her.

My gut feel is that I should go with this as I like them both and I think I trust that he will be comfortable with it.

I have mixed feelings though. Maybe I just want to shag the GF or maybe I just want to play the part for my friend. Either way, I am doing it for them, rather than for myself, though I am not denying that I would not enjoy sex with them.

Can you ever be comfortable with this? Or should you just not mix friends and sex?

Honestly wood, I've been having similar issues. Close couple friend, they are amazing to me, good friends, I really want to do it, but I can't get over the couple thing either... though, i've got a few other issues as well.:tongue:

Having said that, I think it can be ok, provided the couple is strong in their relationship. As for your own personal choice, weigh it out. If you want to do it for the friend and nail the gf... it's not such a bad thing.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
It's so much more complicated when friends are involved. Even though I'd love to hear the outcome of your threesome, I hope that you don't go through with it.

Even if your friend doesn't get jealous at the scene of the crime, it may fester and explode down the road. I've seen this first hand. I suppose there would be an exception if there was strong communication, trust and maturity with all parties.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Honestly wood, I've been having similar issues. Close couple friend, they are amazing to me, good friends, I really want to do it, but I can't get over the couple thing either... though, i've got a few other issues as well.:tongue:

Having said that, I think it can be ok, provided the couple is strong in their relationship. As for your own personal choice, weigh it out. If you want to do it for the friend and nail the gf... it's not such a bad thing.

It's so much more complicated when friends are involved. Even though I'd love to hear the outcome of your threesome, I hope that you don't go through with it.

Even if your friend doesn't get jealous at the scene of the crime, it may fester and explode down the road. I've seen this first hand. I suppose there would be an exception if there was strong communication, trust and maturity with all parties.

Thanks for the responses, Guys. I suppose this situation is somewhat different because we are not friends in our home towns as such and the relationships have grown up in a somewhat no strings environment. Even so, as far as I am aware, they have always been a "couple" and have as such been off limits for me.

He has approached me and I think what I should try to find out is whether this is a joint thing from them rather than his fantasy or her pushing him inot it.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have done threesomes with a few couples who were also friends. One time things ended up not so well, but they were not really in a good place to begin with. The other times, it was a lot of fun for everyone and their relationships and our friendships did just fine. It all depends on the people involved and the understandings and expectations going in.