threesomes

kaczynski66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, well this may be a stupid question considering I'm average sized and sexually inexperienced, but what is the trick to luring more than one girl? Is it just being sexy or are most of these girls who bring their friends size queens? I mean, the thought of fucking two girls drives me crazy but it seems like it's something that would never happen to me, if for no other reason than that I don't have a big cock. Any opinions on this?

D

deleted105034

In my experience there is no 'luring'...Chances are, if it's ever gonna happen, the women will probably have already decided days or even weeks in advance.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience there is no 'luring'...Chances are, if it's ever gonna happen, the women will probably have already decided days or even weeks in advance.

Your right!

I have had a threesome a few times, with the same chicks. Yes they decided in advance and I found out on the night it happened.

I had dated one before for a few months. We broke up but remained fuck buddies for a long time. She had a freind that always liked me and hung out with us. They both had recently started to mess around and would tease and tell me stories. I guess they where trying to judge my response. One night they told me that they where going to both be getting in the shower with me and the rest is history.

A threesome is easy and the girls do not always plan in advance.A few martinas,two women...say..like an ex-girlfriend and a current one....a little gentle rubbing on ones knee...a bit of playing...it all works out...at least it did for me last week...and was totally awesome.....can't wait to do it again!