threesomes

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by superman25, Jul 4, 2008.

1. superman25

superman25 New Member

OK my girlfriend and i want to get more threesomes and foursomes in, but we arent sure who and how to ask ppl. We stumbled over our first two but now we know some couples that we think might but arent sure. How do you go about asking ppl and convincing.

2. Ooohyeah75

Ooohyeah75 New Member

I've been in several threesomes over the years both MMF and FFM.

I don't think there is exactly a right way to go about asking. Where I've been in them I have been both the extra and a member of a couple with someone else joining in. almost all of them have been situations where it just kind of worked out that way - and were mostly during my university or college days (sent separate e-mail under DVP thread of one I was involved in).

Also depends on what your situation is - are you just looking to pick a random person up? do you have someone in mind already? are they a friend (and if so what do you think it will do to your friendship?). There can be pro's and cons from each - for example my girl and I had a couple of hot threesomes with a good friend. Cos we knew her well it was a bit better as we kind of already knew quite a bit about her and how she would react - also was a bit safer as we knew she wasn't into things we weren't. at the same time it could have screwed up our friendship somewhat if we had misjudged her or whether she would be into it.

Also one time my girl picked up and brought back a chunky rugby player from a bar nite who was admittedly a little drunk - and horny as hell. He said he was straight - but wanted sex and didn't mind trying a threesome. He went DVP as well as her sucking us off at the same time and cumming all over her (separate story!!). The sex was wild - and luckily for us he wasn't into things we weren't either - but the chance was there. Of course the plus on this side was because no one knew anyone there was no harm in just seeing if he was into it etc.

So my advice - if it is just someone random well there's not harm in a little fishing to see if he/she will go for it. If it's someone you know then you should already have some sense of how they may feel (eg I wouldn't ask a mechanic mate I know - he's as straight as an arrow and would probably say no and be real offended) - see how you go from there.

Hope this helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted