Thrills (fun & games)..married couple.

Bwatched

Just Browsing
Media
New to the board was online looking around. I stumbled onto the site.

Im happily married, my husband and I have a very loving/deep highly sexual relationship. There is no fizzle or anything of that nature but we are looking for more thrills, fun and games :)

Wanted to get some ideas from ya'll on the following:
Im looking at ideas of showing off my husbands cock. We trust each other competely and want to fullfill each others fantasy. I find it highly erotic to show off his cock he is very well built great bod and big thick cock.
Obviously its harder to show him off than it is me.

What are some scenarios of course this has to be by 'accident' LOL

We have done some of the following with myself:
-driving down the highway broad daylight with my skirt/panties off and my bra and tube top off masturbating. Also done at night with the dome light on. Got back to my husbands office to grab some papers and parked in front getting finger fucked. Alot of cops tho travel the road.

-we set up recently that we needed towels LOL depending on if it was male or female answering the door we had a scenario set up. If it was a girl I would answer and my husband would walk out of the bathroom by accident. If it was male (which it was) I would wear a thin white wife beater tank top with no panties my pussy would show out a little. Boy was the male front desk clerk flustered and he definitely caught a view What a rush and turn on.

-another hotel we were waiting for housekeeping to roll by one morning but after a while we couldn't hold the orgasm any longer. Going to attempt this again.

We are NOT looking into fully swinging with another person/couple. We just like to watch others or be watched.

Id love any and all your ideas.

-we talked about for fun just to go to a hotel occasionally to set up our little escapades :)

-going to a strip club (which we have no problems, in fact we love going to them our first date was at one LOL) but set limits as far as no touching of the cock/puss. Many of times my titties have been brought out at the stage and in the back and bent over showing my ass

-we have cleaning service every other week so we are going to be downstairs (basement)by the pool on the furniture/water etc. You can get a clear view on the main level and on the top level so the cleaning service will 'accidentally' see us.

-going out to dinner with a skirt (no panties) thin top (no bra) I am well enhanced with large nips while at dinner or out give little peepshows

MORE IDEAS PLEASE

Bwatched

Just Browsing
Media
THOUGHTS on these 2:
-in regards to the strip club we were talking and it was brought up. If I pull my husbands cock out wouldn't they want to get in on the action? What if we even told her some rules we have, shouldn't she oblige?

I saw someone post somewhere online.. hubby could go get some drinks and as he is doing so I can talk to the stripper and let her know the rules we have. Thoughts?? Its a club we have gone to regularly as my husband as before me. In fact the second or third time we had gone we each got dances gone back together side by side but as one dancer was dancing for my husband I was getting finger fucked. This was before we were married and hadn't talked about the acceptable/unacceptable.

-there is a swinger/sex club thats peaked my interest. Its just safer to full fill what we enjoy rather than have the possibility of getting arrested LOL We do things "accidentally" while out but there are things I want to explore. We have this pre conceived notion in my head that theres tons of groping, want to participate in our activities, etc...surely there is a club policy of no means no and from what I have read online some places its not like an all out orgyfest like in the 'movies' like I said we don't want to exchange partners or have someone else touching. I know this would be highly erotic in being watched by others and not having to worry about being arrested etc...its an on premise club along with private rooms, play rooms, dance floor, hot tub, etc

This peaks my interest as my husband and I love to have sex, very passionate and love to be watched and watch. Not necessarily be involved with others. We love going to gentle mans club but there's a different vibe if that makes sense. From what I have tried to "research" online so people are against people like us that just want to watch or to have people watching us. Are there any issues there in your facility?

MORE IDEAS PLEASE

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Bwatched and welcome to lspg.

I am married and always look for new adventures but my husband and I are not into watching.... We are into the real thing, if you think you can do it for real then contact me.

brie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My friends lived down the street from a club and one apartment was on the third floor with a balcony. i cant tell you how many times we saw blow jobs and fucking in cars from up on that balcony. find some place like that, this area was mostly college and graduate school people living there, and put on a show. oh, and welcome!

Bwatched

Just Browsing
Media
Fire77 : yes definitely to be watched not swapping
Brie: by the windows and balcony we have done and always do:)

Going to get hubby a white speedo to wear:)

We stayed at a hotel this fri for fun in town was able to show off in a thin wife beater and no panties asking for towels but its a bit harder to show off hubby. We went to the hottub and got my hubby all excited. He had a massive tent pole he gotout first and walked in front of the one lady how could NOT see him ;)