Through three thousand and

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Congratulations, Lordpendragon!:smile: From a wannabe post whore!:biggrin:

Now that I have figured out how to read post counts, we need an acceptable definition of "post whore".

I suggest that both the number of posts and the duration of LPSG membership should factor into the definition. :cool:

For example, agnslz, you have about half as many posts as I have, but you've only been here a third as long... :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Now that I have figured out how to read post counts, we need an acceptable definition of "post whore".

I suggest that both the number of posts and the duration of LPSG membership should factor into the definition. :cool:

For example, agnslz, you have about half as many posts as I have, but you've only been here a third as long... :rolleyes:

YEs, I am the ultimate post whore.

I have been here since March 01,2006. I am in the top 5 posters here. I post an average of 25 posts a day, and I wear my medal casually.:tongue:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
YEs, I am the ultimate post whore.

I have been here since March 01,2006. I am in the top 5 posters here. I post an average of 25 posts a day, and I wear my medal casually.:tongue:

It's not a bad thing having to look at Tom Welling's face that much on the site...:biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

I really don't care how one defines a post whore, I just wanna be one.:rolleyes: