Throw You a Curve

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Petherick_Poundlouder, Jan 15, 2009.

1. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Now, not everyones dick is shaped like a bullet. Some curve up, some curve down, or to the sides. It isn't always straight to the point, so I was wondering some ideal positions for some of those different curves that you have experienced yourself and felt good.

I'm curved down a tad myself, so I was trying to get some ideas. I've always been into doggy style, but I dont know if it has hit anything paticularly different than other positions.

#1 D_Petherick_Poundlouder, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  2. ninjanikolai

ninjanikolai Member

hahaha sorry, what ever feels good

#2 ninjanikolai, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  3. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

im talking about sex positions
    not showing it off, lol.

4. Indybottombiguy

Indybottombiguy New Member

Albums:
    My BF curves down. Doggy style works really well for me. We found that me laying on my back with us in 69 position allows me to take it pretty well down my throat. Some positions are definetly more difficult to make things work well.

5. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I've suspected doggystyle would - but I dont know. It hasn't been super successful in the past. Maybe its different if you are gay, but in my case girls mechanics are a bit different.

6. CURVEDANDTHICKK

Doggystyle would work best but it depends how hard you get. If it stays curved and you can't straighten it then yes you are definitely hitting her g spot in that position. I curve up and a little to the left and missionary does the trick due to the curve. And when I'm hard it keeps the upwards curve even during intercourse so the head is constantly rubbing the g spot. By the way kid, I learned all of this by asking her what felt best and what she liked. You will be amazed what your girl can teach you if you slow down and let her guide you.

7. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, with that thickness, you're going to hit everything sooner or later, lol......great dick!

8. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

haha, well im not hitting shit right now.
    no girl - and no pussy :(

Draft saved Draft deleted