Thrusting During Orgasm

hose_85: Ladies, do you prefer your partner to keep thrusting during your orgasm or stop and let you ride the wave ;D ;D. My wife prefers me to stop and let her ride it out unless I'm about to cum myself. ;) What do you ladies prefer?

Thanks, J

wvalady1968: Keep going.........
there can always be more, as long as you keep going.
;)

Tender: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1075244648;start=0#1 date=01/27/04 at 16:10:02]Keep going.........
there can always be more, as long as you keep going.
;)[/quote]

i vote the opposite.
;D
i guess we ARE all different, and still alot the same....

Tender

gicast: Depends. If he is about to cum, then it only increases my excitement. At other times, I need him to continue moving to keep my orgasm 'on track', other times, Just to "hold the position" is great.

Tender: :D

'Depends'!!!
well that about sums it up !

some times i like it slow,
others fast,
this way or that,,,
a little more to the right.
who me? i said i liked the mint flavor best? no, its cherry today. lol

yup, that sounds like women!!!

carry on men, carry on!

Tender
(keep em guessin' ;) )

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest said:
hose_85: Ladies, do you prefer your partner to keep thrusting during your orgasm or stop and let you ride the wave ;D ;D. My wife prefers me to stop and let her ride it out unless I'm about to cum myself. ;) What do you ladies prefer?

Thanks, J

Usually I like him to keep thrusting. Actually, usually I like him to thrust FASTER during my orgasm which can make it more intense. The exception is sometimes when I have a g-spot orgasm I clamp down on his cock and I want him to stop thrusting so he doesn't cum because I want more! But that's one great advantage of a guy with great orgasm control, he can keep going with no problem :biggrin1: .

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought about this question more and I wanted to add that for me there's a big difference between my clit/labia orgasms and my g-spot orgasms. Once I start to have a g-gasm it really has a mind of it's own and if the guy needs to stop it's no big deal. But my labia orgasms need continued tugging and once I feel it starting I really want the guy to speed up and thrust continuously which makes sure my orgasm continues and makes it more intense.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, really depends of the session mood...unlike StudHunter i do orgasm just by penetration. Sometimes i want hard and i like to thrust too..others is soooo smooth that does need lots of thrusting...deepends really what vagina is up to that session...she is sooo unpredictable..:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Well, really depends of the session mood...unlike StudHunter i do orgasm just by penetration.

Hey girl!:smile: :confused: I orgasm just with penetration as well. I've only had a few orgasms from oral in my life and they were pretty weak. Some of my orgasms are g-spot orgasms and some are clit/labia orgasms which happen from the guy's cock tugging on my labia. Hence why I love nice thickness!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to say I like him to thrust until I'm done. Sometimes when I start to orgasm he'll start going really fast and it just sends me off the deep end. I don't squirt every time but when he goes crazy right when I orgasm that's when I squirt, which is grrreat:smile: .