Thumb size means penis size

Swede8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a hand fetish as well as a dick fetish. During all of my sexual encounters I have observed a very easy way to tell the size of a dick without seeing it.

There are many famous ways like height, size of feet, size of hands etc. But the most secure way according to my experience (hence anecdotal and not scientific) is the size of the thumb in relation to the size of the hand.

I've had sex with around 200 guys and everyone that has had a long thumb has also had a long dick. Guys with thick thumbs have had thick dicks. Guys with short thumbs have had a short dicks. Haven't been wrong a single time.

My 170 cm (5.6 feet) long (short) boyfriend has a 22 cm cock (9 inch). His thumb is very long and thick, and so is his dick.

Has anyone else observed this?

Vortex87

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a hand fetish as well as a dick fetish. During all of my sexual encounters I have observed a very easy way to tell the size of a dick without seeing it.

There are many famous ways like height, size of feet, size of hands etc. But the most secure way according to my experience (hence anecdotal and not scientific) is the size of the thumb in relation to the size of the hand.

I've had sex with around 200 guys and everyone that has had a long thumb has also had a long dick. Guys with thick thumbs have had thick dicks. Guys with short thumbs have had a short dicks. Haven't been wrong a single time.

My 170 cm (5.6 feet) long (short) boyfriend has a 22 cm cock (9 inch). His thumb is very long and thick, and so is his dick.

Someone else I know mentioned this to me and now every time I see a guy a look at his thumbs lol.

Reactions: kyleljeffreyphx

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for girth in my case your theory is correct. I have somewhat slender thumbs and fingers and my dick is on the thin side.

How long is a long thumb though?

Evand wong

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

God damn, would you post his pic with censored face?