Thunder's Place

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys, I have been checking "Thunder's Place for months now, but they are not accepting any new members. Does anyone belong or have the sample jelqing vids that are up on the site? I would really appreciate the help.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys, I have been checking "Thunder's Place for months now, but they are not accepting any new members. Does anyone belong or have the sample jelqing vids that are up on the site? I would really appreciate the help.

Some time ago the site said it was closing membership for a while, but would reopen at an unstated time. Keep checking.

Nice 3 piece set, man!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The following announcement was made by Thunder regarding membership.

"I am going to open up new member registration on Saturday, September 1, 2007 (Pacific time). I am going to let it run 24/7 until the daily number of new applications gets back down to normal, then I'll go back to the 4 days a week, 100 per day.

This doesn't mean I am going to be sitting at the computer approving new registrations 24 hours a day. So if you register and it takes awhile for your application to be moderated don't bitch. And anybody that sends me a "I can't log in and I registered" email will be banned immediately.

Also, don't waste your time using bogus email addresses to register, it just won't fucking work. If I see someone trying to use bogus email addresses, they will be banned also."

And one other thing. No 133t speak either. Thunder is a stickler for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Always capitalize when appropriate too.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay, i signed up yesterday, no problem. don't see that it is any great website, not bad, but not great. did not see any videos that were spoke of here. have only observed and looked around that site. i can log on now. got an email this morning about only posting new threads in the newbie section.