thundersplace registrations

newtope

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys, I'm waiting to join TP to get all the info I need on PE.

I see no new registrations have been allowed since the start of July.

Has anyone any ideas when I will be able to register? Surely the admin there can delete a few dormant account to allow us newbies in.

It is quite frustrating not being able to contribute or read what you want to. Also, judging by the forum log no where near the 75k people registered are posting.

Can anyone ask the question for me on TP and give me an answer to whats going on? Will registrations be open soon, or are we talking months yet?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
They will open things back up at some point. Your best best is to just keep on checking back, and read the publically available material ibetween now and then.

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

neils1153

1st Like
Media
thunders is the bomb i agree... over the past 2 or so years i have seen results just from manual stretches, jelqing and kegals... now i have acess to tons more exercises like uli's, different stretches, squeeses etc...

bobber

Just Browsing
Media
They've closed down registration until Fall. You can still check out their main PE forums though.

Avg Joe pointed out a good site, it has a free guide, free articles, free videos, and other good info.

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thundersplace is definately THE site for PE info and articles. There are quite a few free areas, but the members area are a bit more expansive. It took me about 4 months of attempts to register( I damn near quit trying ) before I got a membership. Keep trying as it is a great site. And, yes, PE does work! I have gained about a half to three quarter inch in flacid hang and one quarter inch hard in the 4 months of PE I have done. Now my wife asks why my pecker peeks out of my shorts I wear around the house! OH yeah, music to my ears.

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not sure if it's possible but it would be greatly appreciated if one of the Thunderplace members would upload the video's onto a filesharing site( like rapidshare) and post the links here.
Cheers