Tiger Wood's Apology??

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, the big man has spoken -- I found it to be cold and arrogant and not at all believable. Surely he must think we are stupid NOT to believe that a confrontation did not occur before he ran into the tree (or whatever). He is so lost in fame and money that he still thinks his fan base and sponsors will forgive and forget his sex ventures! What a dupe. Just another rich, famous, arrogant athlete.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
YouTube - Living Colour - Cult Of Personality

It's actually none of my business, and it embarrasses me that the whole sordid thing has played out in the media. It serve me nothing to know about his plight, and the publicity does nothing to help them heal.

The world begins where you are, not behind your neighbor's wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was it Tiger or a Tigerbot? For me this felt about as sincere as a hooker 'making love' to a trick... Not that I ever thought of tiger as 'warm' but...I would not have been surprised to see frosty breath in the room.

what I heard was "I am so very very sorry I got caught, I am still the arrogant prick but I am pretending to be sorry and I will return to golf when I need the money"

I also agree with the criticism (sp) that he could have done this on Monday and NOT at the start of a large golf game (and take the focus away from the sport that made him rich rich rich.

Yep, she did not hit him...how gullible does he think we are? oh wait, he does.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think he owed us any apology. He didn't do anything to me or my family.

THank you. Tiger has ALWAYS been wooden. This is no great change in his personality. It is unfair to characterize it now as being arrogant or wooden when perhaps what you are seeing is someone who has always been detached for some reason or another. That may all be part of the problem. Great for winning at golf, not so great for interpersonal relationships.

S

superbot

It's his wife we should feel sorry for,she has been humiliated on a international scale.If she's got any sense she'll 'take him to the cleaners!'...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think he owed us any apology. He didn't do anything to me or my family.

I agree. I also don't think that Tiger Woods' corporate sponsors shouldn't have pulled their support either.

I remember Britney Spears divorcing Kevin Federline over the cellphone and taking his kids. I didn't see any corporate sponsors pulling her ads. She didn't apologize to the public for her marital annulments.

50 CENT cheated on his girlfriends and neglects his kids. There aren't any corporate sponsors withdrawing any support from him.

If I were in the position of Tiger Woods, I would be really angry. The way the sponsors treated him. The way the press treated him.

He cheated on his wife. But THAT IS HIS PERSONAL BUSINESS. IT DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GOLF.

I hope that he doesn't return to golf. Or maybe that is the idea.

I still don't understand why he would have to go through all of that.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who gives a shit about Tiger Woods? Who gives a shit about golf?

BTW both Tiger and Ashley Cole have horrible taste in women / mistresses / sluts.

The newspapers are calling them 'beauties' but they're all butterfaces. And some don't even qualify as butterfaces.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The newspapers are calling them 'beauties' but they're all butterfaces. And some don't even qualify as butterfaces.

For some bizarre reason, hot famous guys(especially sportstars) seem to like casual fucks with absolute fuggers. Cristiano Ronaldo and those dirty hookers. Then there was Frank Lampard with those two atrocious beasts in his sex tape. I mean, WTF? :eek:

Maybe they just like it a bit dirty and rough for a change? Maybe these type of women are just more dispensible? Easier to just fuck n chuck.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He should have just registered here with a Gold account and kept his hands to himself! Haha!! Seriously, his personal life is none of my business. I feel badly for him and his family. He obviously has a very high sex drive. I don't see how any "rehab" can help that type of excessive need in anyone. Sex therapy only, which I don't think he'll get much of anytime soon. Most likely, he has totally runied everything with his wife. Obviously, he loves her or he would not have married her. They are living an emotional nightmare on so many levels and both get my symphany for different reasons.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I agree. I also don't think that Tiger Woods' corporate sponsors shouldn't have pulled their support either.

50 CENT cheated on his girlfriends and neglects his kids. There aren't any corporate sponsors withdrawing any support from him.

If I were in the position of Tiger Woods, I would be really angry. The way the sponsors treated him. The way the press treated him.

Because sponsorship is about image, period. They don't compare you to what another celebrity is doing, they are looking at who their target customer base is. 50 cent isn't married and talking in interviews about how great family life is, Tiger is. Tiger wasn't in tabloids before this happened. He was private and sponsors saw him as an exellent athlete with a wholesome family life and want customers to associate their product to excellence of Tiger (be it razors, watches, etc.

50 cent is a rapper, he's also a mogul that made a great business deal pitching water. He's also noted for being shot 9 times. Starting out in the music business, 50 tried to get a record deal, and record companies backed away because of the violence in his background. It took guys with controversial pasts of their own (Dre and Eminem) to sign him. They are a different brand they have different expectations of what is acceptable behavior (*cough* Dre donkey punching Dee Barnes *cough* *cough*)

The brands of 50 cent and Tiger Woods are completely different. Tiger's paycheck was as much to do with his wholesome image as much as he was a superior athlete.

When Kate Moss was photographed sniffing cocaine, all of her sponsors, contract deals, dumped her. She did rehab and came back and got deals back. I'm sure that Tiger will have a similar fate.

Sponsors have clients, if they are offended and won't buy products because their spokesperson's private life is exploding, they will protect their bottom line.

Pepsi pulled it's sponsorship of Madonna's tour back in 89 when Pepsi's consumers where offended by burning crosses and her making out with a black Jesus (Like a Prayer video). A few years ago Verizon pulled it's sponsorship of Gwen Stefani's tour because of something AKON did when he opened for her.

So Tiger is not being singled out. Initially his sponsors stuck by him, but then the number of women that had relationships (not just one stands) kept climbing. Sponsors took notice, because their consumers notice as well.

As far Tiger's apology goes, I couldn't give a rats ass. It's his marriage and whether he is genuinely remorseful or not, I don't care. It's his business, his family, his demons, his libido - that's for him to sort out, not to appease a bunch of body language experts.

Last edited: