Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is a circus. I'm just glad he's being exposed for the dirtbag that he is. :cool:

I dont particularly love the man myself but it almost sounds as if you always thought he was a dirt bag. Also each of those women knew he was married. The only person wronged here I would say would be his wife. It is unfortunate that this happened. He probably never should have married.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dont particularly love the man myself but it almost sounds as if you always thought he was a dirt bag. Also each of those women knew he was married. The only person wronged here I would say would be his wife. It is unfortunate that this happened. He probably never should have married.
I agree with you. He's too young, horny and rich to be married. Not to mention too irresponsible.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you. He's too young, horny and rich to be married. Not to mention too irresponsible.

Truth be told though, Elin shouldnt feel too bad. How often does a babysitter snag such a prize? That marriage was set up for him by her friends a fellow golfer. They all knew what he was like on the circuit .So I am not impressed by all of the pseudo righteous indignation over this.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is a circus. I'm just glad he's being exposed for the dirtbag that he is. :cool:

squig, you really need to take it easy on this.

frankly, whatever his trangressions, that does not make him a "dirtbag". he simply has had failings....he has donated tens of millions to charities that have helped educate kids among numerous other things... which is why i give him a pass, for simply failing the marital fidelity test

i do not even like golf, or really care about Tiger...but the whores who knew he was married now coming forward to claim their money from tabloids and entertainment shows are despicable, and so is the media who pay the fees.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Truth be told though, Elin shouldnt feel too bad. How often does a babysitter snag such a prize? That marriage was set up for him by her friends a fellow golfer. They all knew what he was like on the circuit .So I am not impressed by all of the pseudo righteous indignation over this.

+1

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

frankly, whatever his trangressions, that does not make him a "dirtbag". he simply has had failings....he has donated tens of millions to charities that have helped educate kids among numerous other things... which is why i give him a pass, for simply failing the marital fidelity test

i do not even like golf, or really care about Tiger...but the whores who knew he was married now coming forward to claim their money from tabloids and entertainment shows are despicable, and so is the media who pay the fees.

Maybe these "whores" are simply having their failings too.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

LOL, flashy.

Tiger gets a dirtbag pass, but the women he's alleged to have been involved with are "despicable" "whores". For that, senor, I bestow an :rolleyes:.

And with that, I withdraw once again from The Great Morality Free-For-All. :wink:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, flashy.

Tiger gets a dirtbag pass, but the women he's alleged to have been involved with are "despicable" "whores". For that, senor, I bestow an :rolleyes:.

And with that, I withdraw once again from The Great Morality Free-For-All. :wink:

i only said he was not a dirtbag...i did not say he was blameless...

but the fact is, those women knew he was married, and now, they are ultimately accepting money in exchange for the sex they provided.

they are also speaking publicly about their private sex lives, to as wide an audience as possible for as much money as possible.

that, my friend, is a whore...and it is despicable :smile:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe these "whores" are simply having their failings too.

their "failings" would be sleeping with a man they knew was married and had children.

that puts them on the same level with him.

but they are in fact whores, considering the payment they are getting in exchange for their sex-related services...which puts them a notch above in the despicable department.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I agree, wholeheartedly.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
their "failings" would be sleeping with a man they knew was married and had children.

that puts them on the same level with him.

but they are in fact whores, considering the payment they are getting in exchange for their sex-related services...which puts them a notch above in the despicable department.

But he's married and took vows to be faithful to his wife. How is that less despicable that his mistresses' knowing he was married? They didn't force him to do anything he didn't' want to do.

You're assuming they purposefully outed Tiger so that they could receive money from the publicity. How do you know he wasn't terrible at keeping things under wraps? If don't you think his wife tried to crack his skull open with a golf club (how fitting) because she found out something he tried to hide from her you are living in fairyland.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But he's married and took vows to be faithful to his wife. How is that less despicable that his mistresses' knowing he was married? They didn't force him to do anything he didn't' want to do.

You're assuming they purposefully outed Tiger so that they could receive money from the publicity. How do you know he wasn't terrible at keeping things under wraps? If don't you think his wife tried to crack his skull open with a golf club (how fitting) because she found out something he tried to hide from her you are living in fairyland.

no, you are missing the point...i said that them choosing to have sex with a married man, with children puts them on the same level with him...

indeed, they did not force him to do anything...but he did not force them either. they saw an opportunity...for what? To sleep with a famous athlete, who they knew was married and had kids.

he just wanted to have sex outside of his marriage on the downlow...not exactly responsible, but that was the whole point...he was not out for anything more...they were.

but they have gone a step *farther*

i am not assuming anyone outed anybody...but yet strangely, all of them are "outing" their relations with him now that they see a buck to be made, once they saw the potential with the first one...all of them are suddenly getting lawyers, to sell their stories...

what is the point, other than profit? why would this second woman, Jaimee Grubbs, have saved dozens of voice mails and text messages, then sold them to US Magazine, and who likely is negotiating the sale of more of them as we speak?

they are profiting from having sex with him, and profiting from the misery of his family, that he and they both contributed to.

they are despicable whores...

as for your assertion that "If don't you think his wife tried to crack his skull open with a golf club (how fitting) because she found out something he tried to hide from her you are living in fairyland."

i never said any such thing...but you obviously did not take in to account the sequence of events. I think it is pretty obvious she went after him...but this did not *HAPPEN TIL AFTER* she found out about the upcoming National Enquirer article...or do you not think that the sudden outing of his affair with the first woman just two days before had something to do with his wife attacking him?

he is simply an irresponsible, weak, adulterer....meanwhile, you can rest assured all these despicable whores are busy negotiating their deals to "tell all" to magazines, TV chat shows, and sell the things they doubtless saved for this purpose alone...

you can bet we will see one or two of them get on a reality show, and of course a couple will pose nude for some magazine.

both Tiger and the women are responsible for the individual affairs, and both have to deal with that shame.

the difference is, only one of them truly is ashamed...Tiger...he knows he failed and he is suffering terribly for it with regards to what it has done to him and his family, on a personal level, let alone the massive public level...the rest are not ashamed at all, are not suffering at all, are cashing in and are despicable, shameless whores.

that is a fact.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, you are missing the point...i said that them choosing to have sex with a married man, with children puts them on the same level with him...

indeed, they did not force him to do anything...but he did not force them either. they saw an opportunity...for what? To sleep with a famous athlete, who they knew was married and had kids.

he just wanted to have sex outside of his marriage on the downlow...not exactly responsible, but that was the whole point...he was not out for anything more...they were.

but they have gone a step *farther*

i am not assuming anyone outed anybody...but yet strangely, all of them are "outing" their relations with him now that they see a buck to be made, once they saw the potential with the first one...all of them are suddenly getting lawyers, to sell their stories...

what is the point, other than profit? why would this second woman, Jaimee Grubbs, have saved dozens of voice mails and text messages, then sold them to US Magazine, and who likely is negotiating the sale of more of them as we speak?

they are profiting from having sex with him, and profiting from the misery of his family, that he and they both contributed to.

they are despicable whores...

as for your assertion that "If don't you think his wife tried to crack his skull open with a golf club (how fitting) because she found out something he tried to hide from her you are living in fairyland."

i never said any such thing...but you obviously did not take in to account the sequence of events. I think it is pretty obvious she went after him...but this did not *HAPPEN TIL AFTER* she found out about the upcoming National Enquirer article...or do you not think that the sudden outing of his affair with the first woman just two days before had something to do with his wife attacking him?

he is simply an irresponsible, weak, adulterer....meanwhile, you can rest assured all these despicable whores are busy negotiating their deals to "tell all" to magazines, TV chat shows, and sell the things they doubtless saved for this purpose alone...

you can bet we will see one or two of them get on a reality show, and of course a couple will pose nude for some magazine.

both Tiger and the women are responsible for the individual affairs, and both have to deal with that shame.

the difference is, only one of them truly is ashamed...Tiger...he knows he failed and he is suffering terribly for it with regards to what it has done to him and his family, on a personal level, let alone the massive public level...the rest are not ashamed at all, are not suffering at all, are cashing in and are despicable, shameless whores.

that is a fact.

Gee, God, I didn't realize you were a member of lpsg. I truly do envy your ubiquitous mind-reading abilities (you should jump on a tell-all book about the evil motivations of Tiger's harem). Ditto your rapier-like way with moral discernment.

Tiger lies and says he drives a Buick 1000 times on tv and is paid millions, and that's ok.

Lady tells the truth about having consensual sex with Tiger and she's a despicable whore.

Tiger is unfaithful to his wife with multiple women on innumerable occasions and he "simply" had some sex.

Lady is seduced by sexually aggressive A-list celebrity and she's a scheming, despicable whore, the worst kind of evil.

Got it.

I could go on and on with all the pickable bones here, but why bother? Your divine mind is clearly made up. Or, rather, you chose an initial stance, and wouldn't think of backing off of it for all of Tiger's saintly mega-millions.

Out.

D_Stanford Dedwillie III

Just Browsing
Media
I dont particularly love the man myself but it almost sounds as if you always thought he was a dirt bag.

I have.

Also each of those women knew he was married. The only person wronged here I would say would be his wife. It is unfortunate that this happened. He probably never should have married.
Herein is another issue altogether. Many seem to suggest that the non-married participant in an affair is as much to blame as the married one.

I don't agree with that. The non-married participant (i.e. club promotor here) did not make vows pledging fidelity nor does she have an ethical right to honor the mother of Tiger's children. And Tiger does.

I'm not a mind-reader, but I can make an argument that the millions that Tiger donates to charities is nothing more than a P.R. maneuver. I don't think he gives a rat's ass about any of the beneficiaries of his charity. (That said, the money is still getting there so ultimately good is being achieved.)

Sure, he gives more...but he also makes more than any athlete in the world.

My ultimate point is that I don't believe Tiger Woods is a good person, and that didn't just happen. He has been a prick since his days at Stanford.

He is very intelligent, and his 'people' are very, very good at dressing him up for public. Once you look under the hood, he is a jerk - a world-class jerk.

And what comes around goes around.:wink: For one of the few instances that I can remember, I'm actually pleased with the media on this one.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
I love how people are giving him a free pass for being a serial cheater when that was a big part of promoting himself: being a family man. And big deal about him giving millions to charity, blah blah blah. He's a BILLIONARE. That's also part of promoting himself. Donate a million, get 2 million in return. And all I hear from his fans is "poor Tiger, everyone should just leave him alone'. What about his 'poor wife'? She's the victim, not him.

He's turned out to be a faker. I didn't think much of him before other than his golfing abilities and being a private guy but now I realize he's just another athlete/ famous person on an ego trip trying to keep it undercover. I wonder is his golf career will ever be the same after this........

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I see.

Men are allowed to be weak but not women. Gotcha.

Flashy, do you think Levi Johnston is a whore for cashing in on his association with Sarah Palin by posing in Playgirl?

Just curious.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love how people are giving him a free pass for being a serial cheater when that was a big part of promoting himself: being a family man. And big deal about him giving millions to charity, blah blah blah. He's a BILLIONARE. That's also part of promoting himself. Donate a million, get 2 million in return. And all I hear from his fans is "poor Tiger, everyone should just leave him alone'. What about his 'poor wife'? She's the victim, not him.

He's turned out to be a faker. I didn't think much of him before other than his golfing abilities and being a private guy but now I realize he's just another athlete/ famous person on an ego trip trying to keep it undercover. I wonder is his golf career will ever be the same after this........

There are always going to be those who to the last will hold on to the dream. Tiger Woods is human. He messed up, and he messed up big. I am concerned for his family. I still feel as I do about those who are trying to capitalize from the situation. I do hope for the kids sake he can get some help for what sounds like a sex addiction and that perhaps he and his wife might be able to find some way to work it out.