Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV | TMZ.com

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty
retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club...

In other news: the sky is blue.

I'd never resort to violence, no matter what. Growing up in a violent environment I can't handle yelling or violence of any kind, let alone a plain argument or squabble. I end up just making it worse--I have a knack for that. But I'm not surprised the wounds were inflicted during a fight and not a car accident. Domestic violence isn't right no matter who is dealing it out. Neither is lying about something that serious in a relationship.

Still, it's totally sad, the whole situation. For him, for his wife and the women involved. The women involved are no better for selling him out than he is for cheating on his wife or the wife is for allegedly assaulting him. Two wrongs don't make a right.

It should be resolved behind closed doors though and not in the media. It's none of our business. Tiger, his wife, and those women are all human...people forget that I think. People make mistakes. I think it's totally judgmental to label them all the "woman scorned" or the "whore" or the "cheating 'fill in the blank'" ...it's obvious mistakes were made on all sides...and we're certainly not getting the whole story.

Last edited: