Tiger Woods Masters Prank: 'Bootyism' Plane Flies Over Augusta

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mem, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

2. Flashy

Gold Member

tbh, i never cared about Tiger one way or another...i respected his ability, but this has just become utterly vicious.

i have never seen such an outright media assault on someone who was not a political figure, for having not done anything illegal.

the guy was wrong, had affairs, and has been bludgeoned for four months, mercilessly.

frankly, i hope the person in that plane is happy with himself.

i rarely even watch golf, but this was supposed to be a day for him to return, and just play some golf...what happened, happened...i think people should just shut up now about it.

seriously, renting a plane to hurt someone (and by extension, his family, who are already hurt, by his own actions and the fallout) for no reason, live, in front of thousands of spectators and tens of millions more on TV across the world?

3. B_Mister Buildington

the misplaced effort is a big part of what makes it funny to me :biggrin1:

4. D_MisterBater

D_MisterBater New Member

this is only the start. it will be interesting to see what events he chooses to play this year. aside from the majors and the wgc events that are left. augusta affords him the most protection from the tabloid media and rowdy galleries.

5. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm all for cheating but his constant robotic lies and "apologies" are somewhat disturbing to me, as is his new commercial where he exploits his dead father. Completely rehearsed, completely programmed. If you choose to apologize, apologize like a man. If you listen to his father's words and know what kind of man his father was that commercial is almost comically ironic...

Draft saved Draft deleted