Tiger Woods Masters Prank: 'Bootyism' Plane Flies Over Augusta

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tbh, i never cared about Tiger one way or another...i respected his ability, but this has just become utterly vicious.

i have never seen such an outright media assault on someone who was not a political figure, for having not done anything illegal.

the guy was wrong, had affairs, and has been bludgeoned for four months, mercilessly.

frankly, i hope the person in that plane is happy with himself.

i rarely even watch golf, but this was supposed to be a day for him to return, and just play some golf...what happened, happened...i think people should just shut up now about it.

seriously, renting a plane to hurt someone (and by extension, his family, who are already hurt, by his own actions and the fallout) for no reason, live, in front of thousands of spectators and tens of millions more on TV across the world?

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
seriously, renting a plane to hurt someone (and by extension, his family, who are already hurt, by his own actions and the fallout) for no reason, live, in front of thousands of spectators and tens of millions more on TV across the world?

the misplaced effort is a big part of what makes it funny to me :biggrin1:

D_MisterBater

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is only the start. it will be interesting to see what events he chooses to play this year. aside from the majors and the wgc events that are left. augusta affords him the most protection from the tabloid media and rowdy galleries.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm all for cheating but his constant robotic lies and "apologies" are somewhat disturbing to me, as is his new commercial where he exploits his dead father. Completely rehearsed, completely programmed. If you choose to apologize, apologize like a man. If you listen to his father's words and know what kind of man his father was that commercial is almost comically ironic...