Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by sekretadmirer, Jul 22, 2006.

1. sekretadmirer

sekretadmirer Member

Since Tiger is of mixed origin, do you think he has the stereotypical large penis of a black man, or the stereotypical small penis of an Asian man?:rolleyes:

2. bdevil1

bdevil1 New Member

i have heard from multiple sources that tiger is 10+ inches

3. matt nixon

matt nixon New Member

Albums:
    well those 'sorces' are "fan"ti"sizing"lol...no, doubt he has a pretty fat,nice penis....but unless he is a SERIOUS grower,it's a litttle more than 7,possible 7.5....no way is it a ten....and I would guess that besides his mom and dad, not many others have seen his penis,now think about how many have seen it erect-I'd wager about 3-5 so unless you know them....don't believe all you hear.

4. Hungrey

Hungrey New Member

Tiger Woods
    When he was in "The Open" at Carnoustie in 1999 there was a hold up at tee no. 5 where there is a large loo, been there for decades it has. He took the opportunity of going for a quick pee and I had the luck of being in there having the same when he came in. Never did see his dick but he certainly did not have to stand back from the urinal. Needless to say i could not stay longer than the statutory five shakes otherwise you are playing with it thing. Security for the top players was not as acute as it is today. He has police with him all the time now.

5. agnslz

Gold Member

Have any of you seen clips of the making of Tiger's video game? I've seen them on ESPN and Access Hollywood in the past. In the clips I've seen, Tiger is wearing a black skin-tight outfit with motion sensing devices. On several occasions you can see a pretty big bulge in his pants! In one he makes a swing and his "stuff" flies forward.:eek::wink: In another he re-creates his celebratory arm and hand movements from when he makes a good shot. His big bulge can clearly be seen in silhouette! On another occasion he is bouncing a golf ball on his club, again another big bulge can be seen! I also loved the commercial where he is bare chested. I wish it were still running. Who would've thought that he has a pretty nice, muscular chest!:rolleyes: As to his size, I'm sure I don't know, but I think he's probably better than average!:wink: He sure enough has a nice bulge from what I've seen.:biggrin1:

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Ask Fuzzy Zoeller.

7. agnslz

Gold Member

Pecker, again your wit is clever as ever!

I'm sure that's probably true.:wink: Why else would Tiger have
    let 'ol Fuzzy off so easily?:biggrin1:

8. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Or wifey-poo Elin Nordegren who doesn't seem to be complaining. Of course with a 150 foot yacht named "Privacy" and fractional ownership of a Cessna Citation X jet it probably doesn't matter if he even has a penis.

9. agnslz

Gold Member

Ugh! Elin Nordegren.:rolleyes:

10. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I think he's a dickhead.

11. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The guy hs th epersonality of a cyclone fence... and would be a dork if not for the golf ability. He's a freaky looking dude... and we ask how ugly rockers get women... ugly and dorky golfers do too.

12. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I gather golfers are the most desirable pro athletes for marriage-minded women. Not sure why, as the income isn't guaranteed (except for those at the highest levels). But take a look at golfer's wives... it just makes me shake my head.

13. bud7

bud7 New Member

Am I the only guy who thinks he is HOTT?

The search (LPSG, Google, Yahoo) was bland.

I used to have a couple of bulge shots but lost them in a crash.

Anybody?

14. BIGMATT89

BIGMATT89 New Member

I think hes ugly he's got nice eyes but everything else is gross on his face

15. agnslz

Gold Member

Bland?

I wouldn't think Tiger Woods existing thread here to be any more bland than I would find someone who performs a search, finds a thread about what they are looking for already exists, yet still starts another, instead of posting in and reviving the already existing thread, annoying!:rolleyes:

BIGMATT89: I see you've been banned, but were here more than half a day!:biggrin1::smile:

16. avg_joe

Gold Member

I don't see him hot or sexy but I do respect him as a young established golfer.

17. fritz819

fritz819 New Member

I have an acquaintance who knew him in high school. Says he got the oriental genes when it comes to cock size. He says there's nothing hanging soft but he never saw him hard. Sorry, but 8.5" x 6" doesn't appear to be anywhere close. He also says if he was uncut, he always kept it skinned back, but he wasn't sure that he was cut.

18. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

The references to being uncut and 8.5" x 6" belong to avg_joe himself, not to Tiger. (They're beneath the line on his post.)

19. texas41-38

texas41-38 Member

a racist, sexist, homophobic pig. With that said, has any one ever seen a shirtless pic of him? If so please share.

CLINTON-RICHARDSON 2008

20. Christiaan

Christiaan New Member

Why do you say that about Tiger Woods, I only know him as a magnificent golfer who does sport very seriously. If he didn't have that very attractive wife, he has a smile which would make any boy happy.

As far as "CLINTON-RICHARDSON 2008," any combination without the words Bush-Chaney would make us breath easier in the EU. Maybe the next ones will remember your Constitution and use it in America instead of trying to force it down the Arabs' throats. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted