Tiger Woods

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has his pick of the litter but you say all of the women who come out as dating him are white? As I said black women dont want him. White females use him for his money. If he was broke white women wouldnt want him either. You know why? Because he is ugly as hell and no sane woman would touch him.

And I am sure some black women would date him to use him for his money. I am sure you have noticed this as well with guys who are actually black ( Tiger Woods isnt black as if you couldnt tell) The moment a black man gets money he runs to somebody outside the black race. Most black males think that makes them more for some reason. Tiger Woods is the same way, Even though he isnt black I bet he thinks running to a white female will make him more respected. Just like the OJ Simpsons of the world.

Seriously though, Answer this, Do you think his wife would be with him if he was poor? I think not, If Woods was poor do you think people would be coming out saying he was well endowed? If Tiger Woods was a plain white dude or black dude nobody would care about him period. His claim to fame is he is biracial and in this country people eat that up. Tiger Woods isnt good looking and he probaby has a small dick.

Yes, I said he has his pick of the litter. Him. And he picks white women. It's not that black women don't want him, he more than likely doesn't want them. Just look at who he married, and who he is cheating with. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's his preference. And I'll have to disagree about Tiger not being black, because, well, he is. He may refer to himself as "caublanasian," but, truth is, he is a black man.

sariverrat

Expert Member
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has his pick of the litter but you say all of the women who come out as dating him are white? As I said black women dont want him. White females use him for his money. If he was broke white women wouldnt want him either. You know why? Because he is ugly as hell and no sane woman would touch him.

And I am sure some black women would date him to use him for his money. I am sure you have noticed this as well with guys who are actually black ( Tiger Woods isnt black as if you couldnt tell) The moment a black man gets money he runs to somebody outside the black race. Most black males think that makes them more for some reason. Tiger Woods is the same way, Even though he isnt black I bet he thinks running to a white female will make him more respected. Just like the OJ Simpsons of the world.

Seriously though, Answer this, Do you think his wife would be with him if he was poor? I think not, If Woods was poor do you think people would be coming out saying he was well endowed? If Tiger Woods was a plain white dude or black dude nobody would care about him period. His claim to fame is he is biracial and in this country people eat that up. Tiger Woods isnt good looking and he probaby has a small dick.

His claim to fame is that he is one of the best golfers of all time

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I get the impression you don't much like Tiger Woods. However, whatever his racial makeup, if he were poor no one would know him. Your problem with Tiger Woods is your problem, not his.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not the one drop rule. It's the views and the standards of being black that to me is crazy.

PBS had a special couple of years ago of blacks getting their DNA test to find out which tribe they are from in Africa, but found out alot more than they bargain for.

The host of the show found out that his parternal genes traced back to europe and he's a Black professor at Harvard (its the same guy who got attrested in his house).

This is mentioned again in the Kevin Collins thread.

And I really hate to put our business out there but alot of dark skin blacks feel like they own blackness and no one else do. It's crazy and fowl cause if you were really BLACK you'd know we come in all colors, tans, shades, and darkness. And we come up alot of mixtures than anything.

I have often heard that one drop of black blood, makes a man black.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So true. How many times we heard women say that so and so is hung and then we get the photos and say "NEXT!" LOL.

Any I do have a question about these men finding women who have nothing to loose. What I mean is your in a relationship outside your marriage and this other woman have nothing else going on in her life but you. What's up with that.

sometimes women dont know what size is......there so horny they would fuck a 5 inch dick. they go by feelings. men want a yes or no answer.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have often heard that one drop of black blood, makes a man black.

well then we're all black if that's the standard,

sometimes i thought it would be cool to have my dna traced , they can tell you what nationalities you descended from, all the way back. but it's like $250 and i'm not sure i care that much, and what if you found out u were some percentage of an ethinicity you didnt want to be? then what?

I think better to live in the here and now and not worry so much where you came from, or what race mix u are.

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"If Woods was endowed, he could get a black woman." What a fucking racist comment!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I know TIGER is half blk half asian but which half is which ?

I ask this b/c male genital size is donated from the mothers side of the family and her chromosomal makeup and not the fathers as so widely believed .
If you have a Big dick or Small dick as well as Lots of hair or completely bald tell mom Thank you LOL
I always thought TIGER was faily endowed but I think it's what we would call above average on LPSG, much like TOMMY LEE . Everyone one was raving about how huge he was and when I saw it I guess cause I had some preconceived notion I was disappointed :confused::redface::confused:

HH

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! Dear Tiger!

I have often heard that a haughty spirit comes before a fall. Well,I have admired his abilities on the golf course and been proud of at least the "Bla" part in his monstrous mixture of "Cablanasian". The funny thing is that just one generation prior all of that would have been thrown into the Black pot and that would have been the end of the discussion. Yes, Tiger has expressed his ambivilence over being perceived as a black man. As far as his endowment is concerned that really should have only been an issue between him and his wife but since he decided to share it is open season. In terms of black women wanting or not wanting Tiger Woods, I am sure there are probably women who would have been delighted to be Tiger's choice but he clearly and very early made his preference known. I just hope he has some money left when this is all over. Black women probably wouldnt mind so much in theory if they had not been rejected out right. I wonder if Asian women feel the same way. He gave you a message when he started his multi ethnic mixture with "Ca". That told me all I needed to know.