uncutcock22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

cookie

Just Browsing
Media
This Tiger Woods scandal is just too could to be true, I never thought I would be able to say this, not under these circumstances, but like OJ Simpson, Michael Jackson, Kobe Bryant and other black celebrities who cuddled to white people in defiance of their own race, only to see the white world turn their backs on them when they got in trouble, I wonder who Tiger Woods think is going to stand by him through this crisis.

The Ca--- blac or the asian?

KEEPING IT REAL

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This Tiger Woods scandal is just too could to be true, I never thought I would be able to say this, not under these circumstances, but like OJ Simpson, Michael Jackson, Kobe Bryant and other black celebrities who cuddled to white people in defiance of their own race, only to see the white world turn their backs on them when they got in trouble, I wonder who Tiger Woods think is going to stand by him through this crisis.

The Ca--- blac or the asian?

KEEPING IT REAL

The best post ever made here. You are exactly right, black dudes like Jordan, OJ Simpson, Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant spend their whole adult lives trying to be white, Running to people outside our black race. The moment they get in trouble they turn back to the black and we accept them. The moment they get cleared they go back running to the white race. What a joke.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to see the Eagles win the superbowl, Which will happen, just watch and see.
11 mistresses, I'm guessing one of them has a cell phone pic of Tigers dick. Just let somebody offer enough money. :biggrin1:

PS - Eagles suck! :tongue: At this point my NY Giants stand a better chance of winning the Superbowl.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Very well endowed" is also "very ambiguous."

I mean how hard is it nowadays to give an approximation - we put exact numbers on people's height, weight, yearly income, and just about everything else in the media nowadays and all she can say is "very well endowed". :rolleyes: