Tight, Baggy, Loose

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When it comes to women or men, do you prefer tight clothing, baggy clothing, or simply a loose fit?

Personally, on a man I like a tighter fit. Not completely hugging every muscle or lack there of, but hugging in the right places like the chest, arms, and butt.

On a woman, however, I like a tight pant, but a loose fitting top, sometimes even oversized but still flowing material. I think that a modest look that's loose fitting, and not incredibly tight, is incredibly flattering and beautiful. The way the clothing moves with a woman's curves while it's on her frame is gorgeous to me, slightly showing the soft lines that create a woman's subtly sexy physique.

I guess overall I find somewhat modest clothing, that show the definition of a person's body without hugging every curve and bump much sexier than anything else. It not only leaves something to the imagination, but I also think it's more aesthetically pleasing to the eye on the way the clothing falls on the human body.

Thoughts?

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i kinda like baggy pants on guys, tight ones seem very uncomfy lol ( for obvious reasons). form fitting T's though are nice when the guy has a good physique, defines arms, shoulders and flat abs.

girls look good in anything they feel comfortable in. But i personally prefer wearing stuff that will show off my torso and legs while hiding my butt =). I guess its just a play of displaying what i think are my strengths and concealing my weak points.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It just depends. I enjoy wearing snug clothing at times and at other times loose clothing.

As some have stated, there are times when I wear nothing at all.

Enjoy life. A great thread.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
Ummm, i just like things to fit

I'd rather not feel we're in danger of you busting at the seams, but I'd also like you to be able to use both of your hands for things other than holding your pants up

I have a cousin who is like.... half my size

I wear Mediums that FIT, he wears XXL in Big and Tall stuff..... and I'm like.... how does that work?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ummm, i just like things to fit

I'd rather not feel we're in danger of you busting at the seams, but I'd also like you to be able to use both of your hands for things other than holding your pants up

I have a cousin who is like.... half my size

I wear Mediums that FIT, he wears XXL in Big and Tall stuff..... and I'm like.... how does that work?

haha! i know, i don't understand it either. i don't really think it looks all that put together, either.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
girls look good in anything they feel comfortable in. But i personally prefer wearing stuff that will show off my torso and legs while hiding my butt =). I guess its just a play of displaying what i think are my strengths and concealing my weak points.

good point.

i always cover my butt, even though i quite like it...which is weird. lol.

i was shopping with my girlfriends one day, and they were forcing me to try on tight stuff (they were taking me out to my first club) and when i came out of the dressing room my friend yelled throughout the dressing area "DAMN, christina! where did you get that ass?!" ahahaha.

none of them had ever seen me wear stuff like that before, so it was hilarious.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I prefer perfectly tailored to the body myself, anything ill fitting looks crap be it loose, tight or otherwise. A lot of people don't know their actual sizes in clothing, and it shows.

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like loose fit, not tight, not baggy. some tend to be on the tighter side depending on the brand, but they are usually just right.

xxxdenim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i always cover my butt, even though i quite like it...which is weird. lol.

Now this is one thing that is really weird indeed.
I have few friends (females) that have really nice butt. They spend lot of money buying designer jeans (Diesel, True Religion, R&R) and they cover their butt?? I'm like, what's the point? The designer wanted you girls to show off as it is allowed for you girls to wear tight jeans.

Your friends gave you positive feedback, so there should be no reason to hide it. At least not always! :biggrin1: Come on girl, try it out at least. Go once out with no-hiding look. I'm sure all that you get is positive feedback! Even from guys! :smile:

Personally I like to wear Diesel jeans (Thanaz, Slammer) and True Religion.
The limit with tightness for me is that I want to feel comfy and be able to climb stairs without any trouble. Usually with new jeans one needs to wear them for sometime to get the perfection. I don't understand guys wearing jeans with back pockets hanging on their knees. Now that's weird!

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now this is one thing that is really weird indeed.
I have few friends (females) that have really nice butt. They spend lot of money buying designer jeans (Diesel, True Religion, R&R) and they cover their butt?? I'm like, what's the point? The designer wanted you girls to show off as it is allowed for you girls to wear tight jeans.

Your friends gave you positive feedback, so there should be no reason to hide it. At least not always! :biggrin1: Come on girl, try it out at least. Go once out with no-hiding look. I'm sure all that you get is positive feedback! Even from guys! :smile:

You're acting like I have some problem that I need to fix. haha.

I just like to wear longer shirts. It's more about style, and fashion, than covering my ass. What makes you think I haven't gone out without covering my butt? :rolleyes:

I wear what I want, and what I feel comfortable in, and in a certain style. That's all. :shrug: It's really not a problem that I need any encouragement for. It's my preference.

xxxdenim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're acting like I have some problem that I need to fix. haha.

I just like to wear longer shirts. It's more about style, and fashion, than covering my ass. What makes you think I haven't gone out without covering my butt? :rolleyes:

I wear what I want, and what I feel comfortable in, and in a certain style. That's all. :shrug: It's really not a problem that I need any encouragement for. It's my preference.

So you have shown off? :rolleyes: (haha, just kidding)
Well, you stated that you always cover your butt, so I guess I reacted too strongly on that remembering my friends doing the same thing. You sounded like suprised with the feedback from your friends. Come on! You know you have the perfect shape! :wink:

I respect your opinion and for me comfortable is one of the most important things with clothes. Too tight or too baggy is not good.

Great thread btw!

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you have shown off? :rolleyes: (haha, just kidding)
Well, you stated that you always cover your butt, so I guess I reacted too strongly on that remembering my friends doing the same thing. You sounded like suprised with the feedback from your friends. Come on! You know you have the perfect shape! :wink:

I respect your opinion and for me comfortable is one of the most important things with clothes. Too tight or too baggy is not good.

Great thread btw!

haha. thankya, thankya.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just loose enough where the boys can bounce around freely, but snug enough to not look obscene..ish...
I kind of like a guy with jeans on the tighter side ... personally I like mine to just fit, not too tight or too loose. Of course, I don't care about other guys' comfort!

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I kind of like a guy with jeans on the tighter side ... personally I like mine to just fit, not too tight or too loose. Of course, I don't care about other guys' comfort!

haha! that made me giggle.

i agree. i love looking at a slender man with tight pants on.

http://www.ploomy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/tight-jeans.jpg

oh, and here's my personal favourite:
http://zinescenewithjenna.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/freak-in-tight-jeans-shorts.jpg

hahahaha