Tight balls, don’t hang

Averagedude79

Sexy Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, I was wondering if you have any advice. My balls don’t hang too much, they are quite tight to the base of my penis, I’ve tried to use a cock ring with balls rings, but it does not stay on.
Any extender or technique I could use to help I would appreciate the combines knowledge of this bro community .

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve always had the same issue and have recently started working on stretching it out a little. I’m including pics, both items are from Forr Troff. At first the collar looking ball stretcher was very tight and not comfortable enough to wear for very long. I would alternate it with the other item which is very soft and squishy. Now I can wear it all day with no problem. I still don’t hang as much as others on here but I’m working on it. Go slowly and be patient.

Attachments

Averagedude79

Sexy Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve always had the same issue and have recently started working on stretching it out a little. I’m including pics, both items are from Forr Troff. At first the collar looking ball stretcher was very tight and not comfortable enough to wear for very long. I would alternate it with the other item which is very soft and squishy. Now I can wear it all day with no problem. I still don’t hang as much as others on here but I’m working on it. Go slowly and be patient.

Thank you @OKCLane, that was exactly what I was looking for. If it helped you I’ll give it a try, how long did you use it before you saw any change?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you @OKCLane, that was exactly what I was looking for. If it helped you I’ll give it a try, how long did you use it before you saw any change?

Honestly your post just made me think about my progress. I would say several months but each person is different. You can certainly speed up results by wearing a stretcher more than I did. When it got uncomfortable I took it off. Just make sure the jewels aren’t turning purple. Mine did at first and that’s when I took it off. I no longer have that problem.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you mind my asking why you want your balls to hang lower? Mine stay high and tight most of the time. Honestly, I rather like that because they form a nice shelf for my dick, making it look larger than it is and giving me more of a bulge than I'd have otherwise.

Yes, it is a major annoyance for underwear because most pouches are too flat, leaving both squished and flopping about.

But it seems to me the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Or am I missing something?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you mind my asking why you want your balls to hang lower? Mine stay high and tight most of the time. Honestly, I rather like that because they form a nice shelf for my dick, making it look larger than it is and giving me more of a bulge than I'd have otherwise.

Yes, it is a major annoyance for underwear because most pouches are too flat, leaving both squished and flopping about.

But it seems to me the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Or am I missing something?

For me it’s aesthetics. I’ve been able to get mine to lower some and I’m less self conscious in a nude setting.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my balls right now are so tight that when hard they are almost ascended.

For me it’s aesthetics. I’ve been able to get mine to lower some and I’m less self conscious in a nude setting.

Got it. I can see how too much 'high & tight' would be a problem. "Self conscious"? You're preaching to the choir. IMO, people are usually self-conscious about their bodies for EXternal reasons, not internal ones. If you can fix the problem, you should do it.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Got it. I can see how too much 'high & tight' would be a problem. "Self conscious"? You're preaching to the choir. IMO, people are usually self-conscious about their bodies for EXternal reasons, not internal ones. If you can fix the problem, you should do it.
"internal ones"? You mean like if your pancreas isn't attractive enough?

Reactions: Anton565

cutelincs

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys, thought that I would jump in on this conversation. I too have tight balls and been a journey to get them to hang lower.

I started with a simple ball stretcher / splitter - felt good.. and now I am using a oxballs cocksling with a metal collar weight, next step for me will be a larger metal weight ring.

Attachments

Titanite

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine too! I have taken to wearing a silicon cockring everyday to prevent them from getting suck into my body. It was really uncomfortable and painful at first but now I grease it with an oil based moisturiser before putting it on. And I can wear my cockring literally the whole day.

Reactions: deleted1253403

phorof

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think low hangers are aesthetically pleasing. Go for it and good luck!
Agree-----------balls are underrated, a nice set hanging low is extremely HOT, gives a nice thick cock something to lay on or over !