tight balls?

Leedslad30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well mine are small and tight all the time! I'd love to have some big, low hangers. Must be great to feel them swing freely. Anyone else have the same problem as me?

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
good post, same, always tight during sex.. some times they do hang low though, but rare, dunno why, anyone know? maybe heat related, and i love it so much better when they are not soo tight, she grabs them, otherwise she don't like she forgets they are there b/c they are hiding...

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Totally normal. In fact I think mine prefer being retracted...don't know why? I've had quite a few physicals where a couple of different doctors have asked, "Do you only have one testicle?" and that's when I'm flacid. The left one prefers being up inside me. When I get horny, they totally disappear...then decend when I unload. If it's warm enough, they hang tight like the photo above.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It happens to every guy, yes. It's not your balls themselves tightening, just your scrotal sac

Doesn't happen to every guy. Some of us with low hangers - our bills rise up a bit when we get hard, but they still hang low enough to swing.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Mine never drew up inside of me. But I do wish mine were naturally bigger. I found a way to make em swell up (and did it a number of times when I was younger).

Loose balls?...yuck! Hot water (like in hot tubs) tend to loosen 'em up for me. HATE IT. If my balls are hanging way loose I can't even get a boner. :tongue:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My understanding is that smaller testicles can fit back into your body. Guys who grow larger testicles do not have this issue because they cannot fit back into the cavity.
bad info, they all can draw back up. go jump in a cold lake and watch.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Well mine are small and tight all the time! I'd love to have some big, low hangers. Must be great to feel them swing freely. Anyone else have the same problem as me?

I do not notice the difference between the two.

i.e tight (cold)and low hanging 5.5" to 6" down (warm/hot outside)

they did hit the toilet water once Eww (High water toilet)

Those balls are pulled up above his penis. Unusual.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I've had the balls back into the body thing, but not because of my scrotum tightening so muhc, but because I was in a weird position, and accidentally pushed one back in, it felt so weird! I tried a couple of times later and I can manually put them back in but not by themselves.

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only in really warm conditions do mine hang. Usually they ride pretty close to my body. When having sex they usually disappear completely. Nature's way of keeping them out of harm's way!

Reactions: Boredathome08