tight balls?

Nova9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive heard of using some sort of leather collar attached above the testicles and leaving it on while you are sleeping. I'd be afraid of doing something like this though.

I'm in my early 30's. I've heard that as you age your testicles drop lower and even get bigger. Did I hear some old wives tale or is this actual truth?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm probably alone here, but I can't stand "low hangers". Ever since I saw my friend's Standard Poodle and his low hangers, they disgust me.

Nope... said the same thing in another thread. ...like 'em nice full and heavy. When mine r hangin' low they feel "empty" (and when they're hangin low, it's usually 'cause I emptied 'em). :rolleyes: Low hangers a big turnoff for me.

wagoneer7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine do that. They go up 'inside' into the pouch that held them when I was a fetus. It can be 'uncomfortable' and I usually push them down with my hand and they kind of pop back out into my....er...nutsack. lol. Doesn't hurt, just a tad uncomfortable, but normal for some people. I do believe it is less common than it is more common.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Whenever I get hard, my balls contract, they get tight close to my body ...
It happens to every guy ...

Not EVERY guy as it seldom happens to me. My balls typically stay loose and slap and bang against whatever body part I'm pounding while I'm hard. They do suck up a bit just as I start my orgasm and that I believe is quite normal.

barack_bigcock

Just Browsing
Media
Mine do that. They go up 'inside' into the pouch that held them when I was a fetus. It can be 'uncomfortable' and I usually push them down with my hand and they kind of pop back out into my....er...nutsack. lol. Doesn't hurt, just a tad uncomfortable, but normal for some people. I do believe it is less common than it is more common.

I'm exactly like this, but my nuts can go back inside of me even if I'm just really enjoying myself, and definitely if I'm about to come. Oddly enough its just my right nut that does it, kinda weird and I wish they would stay down but no ones ever mentioned it during sex so no worries.

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a jackin Bud of mine, when he cums, his balls dis-appear, up so high, into his pubic hair - i felt them once up in there as asked him if they hurt, he said no and just pushed them back down....i thought there was something wrong, but no.
-so-
i would say, some Guys just have very close, up in the body balls when they get excited

Reactions: Boredathome08

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
a jackin Bud of mine, when he cums, his balls dis-appear, up so high, into his pubic hair - i felt them once up in there as asked him if they hurt, he said no and just pushed them back down....i thought there was something wrong, but no.
-so-
i would say, some Guys just have very close, up in the body balls when they get excited

HEY! Your post almost has wime an' withim, don't it? How wascally!! :cool:

Josebi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with you... I don't like low hangers... Mine are prettty tight too actually...

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
at 32 yrs old...i like them low...in 20 yrs or so when i come to that road i'll deal with them ... but for now low low low that me. i guess an up side to the low sac at a young age...you learn to deal with your sac and if you do tlc its all good. i do not wear hanes nor fofthelooms anymore. i now find and wear pouch briefs or jocks with pouch or boxer briefs with pouch. brands i have at home are c2n 2xist and ck. all are uderwear with (pouch)

and being cut.....hmmm im cut (not tight)

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The same thing happens to me, but only when i stroke upstairs. Downstairs I have nice loose balls. It actually has something to do with your body keeping the testes at a certain temperature. There is a certain temperature range that is best for producing sperm, and your sac will tighten or loosen to adjust their temp. Or maybe you're such a grower that your cock needs all that extra skin to get hard. It's really the temp thing though.

EQUIPMENT NEEDED coco butter a pair 2 pair of , boxes

leo999leo

Just Browsing
Media
my balls have never been inside my body even i'm excited
(the balls will be low hang again a few minutes later if i do not cum)
i really want to try!!how do u do it?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive heard of using some sort of leather collar attached above the testicles and leaving it on while you are sleeping. I'd be afraid of doing something like this though.

I'm in my early 30's. I've heard that as you age your testicles drop lower and even get bigger. Did I hear some old wives tale or is this actual truth?

I just posted a new photo in my gallery; it shows my testicles very clearly. You can see that even though I am not hard, by scrotum is tightly holding my testicles, and I am 72 years old. So, they haven't dropped with age.

That said, temperature makes a big difference. If I'm taking a warm shower, they hang lower. Perhaps I should take more pictures to show that. It's easy to do; I have a tripod for my camera, use a TV set as the viewfinder, and a remote control for the camera. So, I can generally get pics right the first time. If I am standing and hold my penis up out of the way, I should be able to get a good pic of my testicles hanging.