Tight Balls

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
I have a good set of bigger than average balls (not huge like some I have seen) but a nice size. However they hang tight, close to my body. I would like to have them be a bit more on the low-hanger side.

Any suggestions ? Special creams to relax the skin, or, or ???

Thanks for any replies and continued good luck to a great site that I have enjoyed and learned from a lot from. :smile:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_a said:
I have a good set of bigger than average balls (not huge like some I have seen) but a nice size. However they hang tight, close to my body. I would like to have them be a bit more on the low-hanger side.

Any suggestions ? Special creams to relax the skin, or, or ???

Thanks for any replies and continued good luck to a great site that I have enjoyed and learned from a lot from. :smile:

Well, there are ball stretchers, of course. Heat will make the Cremaster muscle relax, and massage can sometimes make it relax. I have found as I have gotten older, my sac hangs more, so you could just wait a few more years, too.:smile:

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have to agree with David. Wait a few years and let gravity do its thing. By the time you are 60, you will be tucking them into your socks.