tight clothes & shrinkage

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: The other day I was wearing kind of old pair of pants that have shrunk and are pretty cozy. Guess I was feeling masochistic. Well anyway I noticed through the day that I pretty much was as small as I ever get with pool shrinkage. ( though I don't really believe much in that theory- not too much of a difference, but some- but thats another point).
    I have notice the same when I wear jocks and such.

Have y'all found this also?

2. fearghus9

fearghus9 New Member

That also happens to me. Whenever I wear tight clothes, briefs or boxer briefs, my penis seems to shrink significantly. It even hurts if I wear boxer briefs or briefs with jeans pants. Is there anything we can do for that not to happen?

3. Imported

Gold Member

suaige:

the only thing I know is not wear tight clothes :huh:

4. jonb

Gold Member

Or you can wear fabric which stretches more.

5. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    This is true. Tight jeans especially will keep things smaller, and can inhibit getting hard by constriction.

This is sometimes why i perfer more snug fitting jeans. It is less likely that i will have an erection that will get out of control like if i am wearing loose pants where my cock can go where it likes. Tight tends to keep things in place if that is desired. Of course that may be uncomfortable otherwise, so it is sort of a compromise. However, i don't find fitted jeans uncomfortable.

Jack

Draft saved Draft deleted