tight condom

stephen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried reading the ultimate thread but there IS TOO MUCH :smile:

can someone recommend a condom that doesn't feel tight? I tried Durex XL and magnums but they are so tight I often take it off 1/2 way through

I am 7" long

thanks in advance

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
a condom can stretch over your head.
I hate when peopel bs about condoms being too tight!

i think this is a big mis-conception (I used to believe it) - latex does stretch but when you stretch something it feels tight otherwise we would make shoes one size and just rely on them stretching. In fact it's like putting an elastic band around your wrist - it leaves a red mark because it is tight. On your cock = BAD. From the other thread (Stephen - read it):

handsomejack81 said:
measured the D21 as 60/61mm across vs the magnum at about 54mm. It didn't seem like a lot of difference (6 or 7mm) but if that translates to less stretch=less tight around my girth then it explains a lot in terms of feeling. any mathematicians on LPSG?

I am a massive convert of TheyFit condoms TheyFit, Stephen I would strongly recommend them. You measure up and get a condom that fits you perfectly both length and width - I actually adjusted my fitting and it got even better

10/10

Last edited:

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
TheSwede - I looked at MS too but it appears they assume length/girth are related which is only a little less of an assumption than "latex stretches" :cool:

redbear52 and bobg4400 convinced me to try TheyFit and if I could send them money I would :smile::smile::biggrin1:

stephen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow thanks everyone!! handsomejack do you mean the ULTIMATE thread and if so which page

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TheSwede - I looked at MS too but it appears they assume length/girth are related which is only a little less of an assumption than "latex stretches" :cool:

redbear52 and bobg4400 convinced me to try TheyFit and if I could send them money I would :smile::smile::biggrin1:

Send me money!?
Well, if you insist. :tongue::biggrin1:

TheSwede

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The ones with bigger dimension is longer, but you don´t have to roll out the whole condom. But I understand that you mean the other way around that you´re thin but long, and the condom won´t be enough.

But I hope it was a good suggestion.

Here in Sweden the condom with the biggest dimension I´ve seen in shops are 53 mm.

Over and out. :)

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
a condom can stretch over your head.
I hate when peopel bs about condoms being too tight!

I have seen that demonstration as well. However, may I suggest that even tough it may "fit" or cover the penis, it may not be comfortable. It may be a sense of personal preference or it may be the actual construction of the product.

Similarly, women are biologically designed to deliver babies. Some women find this easier to do then others. Some women enjoy large penises and some do not. I do not pretend to an expert on that, but I do know experiences are not uniform, even though the basic anatomy is the same.

Sex is a personal as it gets. If there is an element of discomfort, it influences the pleasure of both parties. The sales of varieties in condoms suggest that there is indeed something to penis size and comfort of fit.

For sure there may be those that buy the larger size just to impress. But there are also those who appreciate finding that comfortable feeling while being "strapped".

It may not be "BS" in every case.

stephen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha that is hilarious!!!!

you measure yourself with a paper shape? is it a scam?! :eek:

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

stephen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAH I had actually heard of this but didn't know it was called theyfit. So you had a good time with them by the sounds of it..... <<finds paper for the printer>>