Tight, discoloured rings on foreskin (thought maybe BXO)

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Endued, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For about - I dunno - 4-5 months now, I've had a slightly discouloured pair of rings around the foreskin that seem to be a bit tighter and less elastic. One seems to be the 'end' of the foreskin when flaccid, the other when erect (I think). Gradually got worse/more noticeable.

It's definitely tighter than the skin either side, and it seems to be restricting the bloodflow a little (when flaccid, the big veins below the rings are more pronounced, and the tiny veins above them are darker, but it's hard to notice when erect.).

I've attached a picture, it shows the foreskin bunching (like normal) but then a ring restricting that, then some normal skin, then another ring.

Now, I've been on medication for the last 7-8 months that lowers libido, slightly more difficult to ejaculate and lower quality of erection etc. etc. so I kind of just thought it was a side-effect of that. But I began thinking it wasn't so went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago about it, she said she couldn't see anything abnormal with it.

So I did a little internet hunting and eventually found something called 'BXO' which seemed to be what I had, so when I went back last week she said it wasn't that as the ring for that condition is pretty much white, whereas mine isn't.

So, what the frig is it? What caused it? How do I get rid? Thanks in advance, it's annoying not knowing what it is tbh.

Attached Files:

2. B_prettyswinggirl

B_prettyswinggirl New Member

I'm happy to do some research for you. I't looks almost like 2 slightly tight rubberbands near the head. I have a friend who's a urologist here in the US. Mind if I forward the pic and your post? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

3. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I had something similar once, it was the result of my cock accidently touching the bowl of a toilet which had recently been bleached, I got a minor bleach burn which caused the skin to be tight in a kind of ring like that.... it went away pretty quickly though. 4 or 5 months is a long time for a bleach burn.

4. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have indeed PM'd you. Thank you!

Hmm. This is something I did consider, actually. I've been occasionally having a foreskin/toilet bowl moment for years, but I don't think it's ever caused a reaction of anything other than 'eew/cold'. Certainly don't remember anything approaching a burn. I will bear that in mind though, thanks.

5. erratic

Gold Member

I would recommend asking a physician.

6. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you REALLY need to see a urologist. If this thing happened in the matter of 4-5 months, there is something "eating away" at your foreksin. (as opposed to a foreksin that has been tight since childhood and never loosened).

You want the doc to look into it (possibly take a sample and have it analysed) to properly diagnose if you have some sort of disease or not.

Draft saved Draft deleted