Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm trying to find a nice tight-fitting tank or t-shirt that will show off emerging musculature :) Where do you guys buy nice, tight-fitting tanks or tees that don't break the bank but show you off a bit?

Also, what about tight-fitting underwear, the types I've tried all seem to crush my bulge rather than show it. I've come to believe that regular or slightly loose underwear, with tight fitting pants, is the best way to show off a bulge.

Or are not all bulges created equal? I have a friend with a medium sized dick, smaller limp than mine is, but he's ALWAYS bulging, and not because of an erection, just because of how he dresses, or something. How is that possible?

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
I'm trying to find a nice tight-fitting tank or t-shirt that will show off emerging musculature :) Where do you guys buy nice, tight-fitting tanks or tees that don't break the bank but show you off a bit?

Also, what about tight-fitting underwear, the types I've tried all seem to crush my bulge rather than show it. I've come to believe that regular or slightly loose underwear, with tight fitting pants, is the best way to show off a bulge.

Or are not all bulges created equal? I have a friend with a medium sized dick, smaller limp than mine is, but he's ALWAYS bulging, and not because of an erection, just because of how he dresses, or something. How is that possible?

If you buy underwear with a pouch, you will have a great bulge.

Trust me..............

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
FOr underwear, go look on sites like freshpair, skiviez, mensunderwearstore, hisroom, and internationaljock. For t-shirts and such, try the gay A's - Abercrombie, Aeropostale, American Eagle, and American Apparel.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Price is less important than how something fits your particular body well. A piece of advice though: tight pants/tanks that show off an "emerging musculature" can be very attractive. If/when you decide to put on more muscle that look comes across as vain, desperate for attention and quite frankly, a stereotypically effete "muscle queen" look. Genuinely good-looking and well-built people don't need to demand attention by flaunting themselves.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
Not trying to be a dumbass but what exactly do you mean by "a pouch"?

Specific examples?

Look at my pictures. I am by no means 'large'. Just average. But not only does the pouch give my penis room, they also make it seem bigger and it's much more comfortable.

2Xist, C-IN2, are great brands with great pouches.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
I found Target had some great looking microfiber shirt...
Agreed - you can get some good fitting stuff on a budget there.

To me, the Mossimo house brand "Athletic Cut" T-shirts/polos at Target are very good for showing off emerging musculature without being "tight." Broad in the shoulders, narrow in the waist. Showcases a muscular physique, but does it subtly.

Regular price is economical, and clearance rack will get you those at under $5

Last edited: