Tight foreskin, Any advice please

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Fellow LPSG members :smile:

Some of you may have guessed it from my pictures and videos, but my foreskin is rather tight, when soft i can pull it back almost fully with minimal pain, but when it comes to being hard, i cant pull it back at all with out feeling large amounts of pain!! It has started to affect my sex life, it didnt usually before, but recently over the last few years, girls have commented on it, and said "I could pull it back with my other boy friends", and it has started to get really embarrassing :redface:, so i thought its about time i really did something about it!!

I really dont want to go down the circumcision route, so i want to know what options i have avaliable to me :smile:!! Keeping in mind that i am a student in the UK, and i dont really like going into hospitals and having people looking at my bits (ironic i know :tongue:).

Any help or information will be appreciated, and i hope you guys can be ur normal selfs and give the great advice u give everyone else :smile:

Yours
Chris_9_inches :smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got cut to solve my problem...suggest you begin stretching your skin every day! Foreskin can be enlarged by slits appropriately placed on bottom side near frenulum! Circumcision is a last resort guy! Your problem could be worse...I was dealing with a 7 plus girth at 9 plus long...imagine how painfully my tight foreskin grabbed my cockhead!

Reactions: Allan S.

MixedUC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry to hear about the pain man. Yeah...stretch more. Now when you're soft will the forskin stay behind the head? If so, leave it in that position for a while....maybe trying getting hard while the skin is retracted. Good luck

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chris, a good intro to stretching exercises is: How should phimosis be treated? The first section, Stretching Methods, would be of interest to you. The latter sections are directed towards professionals.

I looked at your pictures and your website and I get a sense you like it the way it is. If you like it the way it is and there's no pain, then you don't have to do anything. Since you can retract it for cleaning, that's all that's needed. It's your dick. You'll live with it for the rest of your life. If girls are telling you there's something wrong with it, then the problem is in their heads! If you wish to make it easier to retract, then do the stretching exercises.

As you can see in Yknarfy's pics, the frenar band can, over time, be expanded considerably. See: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/20636/cat/500/perpage/18/ppuser/7912 Note: He went to that extreme because he wanted to.

You have options that don't involve cutting. Including the option to do nothing.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stretching is best, if it is possible....

Check out: Phimosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Important to seek medical attention, but INSIST ON NO CIRCUMSCISION. Find someone to work with you.

The Slit method mentioned above (also known as partial circumcision) should only be a last resort (still better than the full deal) as I know some guys in France who had this done... the sensations completely change.

Kenyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See your doctor is the obvious answer.

Has your foreskin always been so tight or is it getting tighter?
I had BXO, which changed the nature of my foreskin and started to actually tighten and stop the elasticity of my foreskin. If you can do stretching excercise give them a try, but don't be scared of circumcision and the tales that people will tell you of the pain in adult circumcision - that's nonsense I'm a right wimp and I never experienced any pain from the operation - I used to have more pain with my 'morning glory' being trapped within my too tight foreskin. Plus if you've had this condition for sometime being circumcised might let your cockhead breathe and grow a bit.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
See your doctor is the obvious answer.
No it isn't the obvious answer. A visit to a doctor would be appropriate if the stretching routines fail. Unlikely given that Yknarfy expanded his foreskin to fit a pliers handle. He isn't an exception. I've seen other examples who've done wild expansions of their foreskins.
... the tales that people will tell you of the pain in adult circumcision ...
A lot of the talk about the "pain" of adult circumcision comes from the advocates of infant circumcision who say "do it when he won't remember ". Many of the ones saying that weren't cut as adults. How would they know?

To all: The O.P. stated "I really dont want to go down the circumcision route...". Let's respect his request.

kayjay3298

1st Like
Media
I got cut to solve my problem...suggest you begin stretching your skin every day! Foreskin can be enlarged by slits appropriately placed on bottom side near frenulum! Circumcision is a last resort guy! Your problem could be worse...I was dealing with a 7 plus girth at 9 plus long...imagine how painfully my tight foreskin grabbed my cockhead!

DON'T get it cut by ur frenulum...if you don't want a full coronal circumcision, have a dorsal slit done...where a cut is made at the midline of your foreskin on the side (dorsal) opposite the frenulum...

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys

Iv finally managed to get my foreskin down now :smile:!! Its still painfull, but it hurts alot less than before, im just gonna keep stretching it and hope that i will be able to retract it without pain in the not to distant future :)

Thanks for your advice :)

P.S. heres a picture on Monstercocktube Monstercocktube.com - Foreskin Pulled Back

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's looking great! Glad to know that it all went well for you and that you chose to stretch rather than go under the knife.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you still have pain after stretching, it's important to see a doctor. Nobody who has offered you "medical advice" here so far is a doctor. Be safe and make sure you aren't hurting yourself by stretching and seek actual medical advice.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chris, thanks for the update. I'm pleased that you decided upon a nonsurgical remedy. Please keep us updated from time-to-time.

simcha, the stretching routines suggested in this thread aren't "medical advice" just as jelqing routines and "ball stretching" aren't.

Itsfomas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive had the exact same problem and i decided to try stretching. Before i stretched i fond it really hard to pull back even when soft but no i can pull back all the way when soft, but when hard it will only go about half way then it causes pain. Im gonna keep trying to stretch until it gets better.

The annoying thing is though, when i pull back my foreskin wont pull all the way down me penis it will grab around the bottom of my head, is this normal? Maybe its because the middle of my penis is a bit thicker than the rest.

fredr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be cut so tight that it hurt to get an erection. Then I learned on line how to stretch my shaft skin manually and now my shaft skin resembles a foreskin and covers my glans, It feels great. It took about 5 years to grow 5" of new skin.
I've read of intact guys adapting these methods to increase their shaft skin to releave phimosis. It should only take you about a month at your age.

The male and female prepuce is speciallized tissue that functions to enhance sexual desire, like your taste buds enhance your appetite. Neurological damage in this area affects reproductive brain chemistry over time. Don't cut any nerves in this area.

mine was very tight when i was a young teen....just keep wanking & it will loosen up i can pull my skin out like a kite now