Tight foreskin, Any advice please

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Fellow LPSG members :smile:

Some of you may have guessed it from my pictures and videos, but my foreskin is rather tight, when soft i can pull it back almost fully with minimal pain, but when it comes to being hard, i cant pull it back at all with out feeling large amounts of pain!! It has started to affect my sex life, it didnt usually before, but recently over the last few years, girls have commented on it, and said "I could pull it back with my other boy friends", and it has started to get really embarrassing :redface:, so i thought its about time i really did something about it!!

I really dont want to go down the circumcision route, so i want to know what options i have avaliable to me :smile:!! Keeping in mind that i am a student in the UK, and i dont really like going into hospitals and having people looking at my bits (ironic i know :tongue:).

Any help or information will be appreciated, and i hope you guys can be ur normal selfs and give the great advice u give everyone else :smile:

Yours
Chris_9_inches :smile:

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.