Tight foreskin - Possible Circumcision Needed, Opinions please!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Chris_7.5, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Chris_7.5

Chris_7.5 New Member

Hey guys

Im new here, i really just wanted to ask this question.

My foreskin has been tight for as long as i can remember, and iv been to 2 different doctors about this problem, and both say that the only thing that can be done is a circumcision!! Now thats really the last thing i want to do!!

I can fully retract my foreskin with no problem when my penis is flaccid, but when its hard, its very painful to pull back, and only just makes it, and it takes for ever to get it to come back up!! Which can be a problem when your with a woman!!

Obviously when both the doctors took a look at my penis, it was flaccid, and they said that it was fine, and they could retract it no problem, and that if i really wanted to fix my "problem", i should get a circumcision!! I couldn't very well get it hard for them, lol!!

I really dont know what to do, as i really don't want a circumcision at all!!

I enclose a picture of my penis, im not particularly big at 7.5", but i heard this site is good for advice, so i hope i can get some :)

Thanks in advance!!

Chris

Attached Files:

2. D_Roger Rammit

D_Roger Rammit New Member

thats def. not normal. im also uncut. Mabey they can loosen up the forskin, or cut a lil so it can go all the way back easy? or fuk it, jus get circumsized...

3. ths1973

ths1973 New Member

Albums:
    i was cirucmcized 3 years ago... phimosis... it was not a walk in the park... the surgery itself is not painful at all... it's not fun to look down at your lil friend and see it all wrapped up and perhaps still bleeding and stitches unraveling for the following 2 -3 weeks... but if you foreskin is in fact too tight for comfort, then i would go ahead with it... in the end, i am happy with the result, and am glad that i had it done...do i miss my foreskin? i honestly don't think about it much... and yes, wearing underwear is now a must for me... no more commando... and yes, the first morning erections are painful... very... but if you have a good urologist in charge for the operation... you should be fine...

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is it possible to take off just a little bit? I'd talk with your urologist. He's seen many hard and soft dicks...that's his job.

The only other thing I could recommend is possibly start stretching it out.

For foreskin restoration, some guys use a glass ball during pumping to pull the cut foreskin over the glans to stretch it out. I wonder if this might be a possibility for you.

Mabee take a rubber ball, big enough to stretch, but not hurt and wear it at night. Insert it on top of your glans and pull your foreskin over it.
    Possibly over time, this might stretch out your hood enough where erections aren't as painful.

What do you guys think?
    C

5. erratic

Gold Member

Search the forums, OP. There are other threads on this topic with lots of advice that don't include circumcision. There are steroid creams and stretching techniques (and a little stretching doo-hickey if I remember correctly) that are available to stretch a tight foreskin out to a more comfortable size. You may want to use the keyword "phimosis".

It's pretty clear you don't want to get cut - I don't blame you! I'd go to the ends of the earth before getting that done. Do a little bit of leg work and you'll find your solution.

6. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

I agree with erratic - would not want to either. Why is it important for you to pull the skin back? Not being a smart ass, just asking. Good luck!

7. n2_packers

n2_packers Member

Albums:
    It's round on the ends and high in the middle
    Looks great to me! :biggrin1:

8. Chris_7.5

Chris_7.5 New Member

Thanks for everyone's inputs, I will look into this phimosis, but i fear i will just be going around in circles like i have been with current NHS doctors, and i don't have the money for a private operation :(!!

Well, when a girl is giving u a hand job, or fellatio, she generally pulls back on the foreskin, especially if she is used to a circumcised penis ;)!!

When my penis is soft, its usually about 4.5-5", and there is a lot of excess foreskin, but it grows alot bigger, and becomes the opposite with having not enough!!

9. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It looks like a little stretching is all that you need. Skin can be stretched to amazing dimensions. I am sure that the foreskin restoration sites on the web can help. Just playing with it more might just be all that it needs.

If this is not a quick enough remedy for you then you can just get a little slit in it on the underneath side. I know 2 guys who had that done and they are very happy with the results. It does not look different than before. The foreskin is still there and covers the head. It still moves back and forth as normal it is just looser. Not nearly as drastic as a circumcision.

I would try the stretching though.

10. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can't imagine you CAN'T stretch it...I mean, look at what some people do with stretching their ear lobes out.... You have a beautiful penis.....I hope you can avoid circumcision.

11. ths1973

ths1973 New Member

Albums:
    there is a website for just about every condition and opinion on the net...you only have one penis and I am sure you still want to use it.... go see a urologist, two if you like. but see a professional on this...

12. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

hope you can resolve your issue without surgery--you have a beautiful cock man!

13. WaSwimmer

WaSwimmer New Member

Hey,
    Sorry about your problem. I don't know how to make a link here, but go to the 'Penis Enlargement' forum here, and several days ago I posted a thread on 'increasing foreskin girth'. I've got a feeling this may be what you're looking for. Hope it helps. As a cut guy, I'm REALLY against circumcision. Do everything you can to avoid it.

Be well

14. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    On your picture all of us can see that your foreskin is too tight. But if you can expose your glance when you’re still soft there is a chance you can choose for a little cut to make your skin wider. It’s called a dorsal slit. Ask your urologist if this will solve your problem.
    Sex with a normal forth and back sliding foreskin gives you much more pleasure. It’s really worth trying!​

15. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here is some information about phimosis. If a doctor says the only option is circumcision, find another doctor. Doctors in Europe seem to know more options (like Z-plasty, which widens the foreskin using a Z-shaped incision).

In the meantime, if you're not using condoms with your girlfriend (or if you are), just use plenty of lube and let your foreskin do what it likes. There's no rule that says your foreskin has to go all the way back.

16. Chris_7.5

Chris_7.5 New Member

Its not such a problem with sex, as i always use a condom, and the condom has some lube in side, so sex is normally fine, some times uncomfortable, but generally ok, but its just fore play its a problem!!

17. HotRod65

HotRod65 New Member

Albums:
    Hi, Nice cock. Nothing wrong with it. I lived to the age of 38 with just the same situation. The only time my foreskin ever pulled back over the head of my cock was accidentally during sex with my wife without enough lubrication, and it was sooooo painful, I'd just have to stop and wait till my erection subsided. Only happened a couple of times, and that was enough. For me it was normal, and I never considered getting circumsized. When my marriage ended, and I was on my own for the first time in years, I started trying to do something about stretching my foreskin, and it wasn't that big a deal. I'd pull the foreskin back, with lots of KY to help, while I was soft, then work up an erection, toss myself off very carefully then leave it to subside. I'd pull it back at night and go to sleep like that regularly. It didn't take too long before it started to become much easier. Looking back now, I wish I'd been able to do that when I was a teenager, I'd have so much more fun. Now I don't know how I came to miss out on the great sensation of playing with the most sensitive part of my cock for so many years.
    Try the stretching, it might be uncomfortable for a while, but it'll be worth it.

18. Chris_7.5

Chris_7.5 New Member

i tried sleeping with my foreskin back last night, and it was so painful, not the pulling back, but the exposed head against my boxers was just unbearable, i guess because it never really gets pulled back. I don't think i can take the pain to be honest, but is it worth me continuing doing it, will it desensitise my head?

19. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    keep working at it, Chris....I'm sure it'll stretch out enough....it's a beautiful cock

20. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Chris, you want a result too fast!
    Start with sleeping ude. No clothes gives you more space.
    Keep your glance uncovered for about half an hour to start with and build it up next nights. Try to play a little with your meat, get used to the feeling. Use lubrication for instance to make the glance slippery and give it some protection.
    You have to go through the period your glance is getting used to exposure. It will not take long. At some moment 'pain' will go over in pleasure.
    It's really worth trying it.

In PM you can ask me more if you like.

Draft saved Draft deleted