Tight foreskin - Possible Circumcision Needed, Opinions please!!

Jory

Experimental Member
Media
Get circumcised and get on with the rest of your life. No matter what you do to try and fix yr tight hood it will always be a worry. Be rid of it and liberate yr sex life. I was cut 6 yrs ago and have never regretted the decision for a second. the procedure was not nearly as painful as I thought it would be and yr head soon gets used to being exposed all the time and will flare out.

Last edited:

D_PYb7x3

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chris;

It's a beautiful cock; don't let anyone near it with a knife!

You have had it this way for years, taking a year or two in doing stretching exercises every day is not going to hurt anything, and eventually you should be able to pull it back when hard without any problems. I know a few people who have done this; it just takes time and patience.

John

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Can you not retract it while it's flaccid and keep it retracted while the penis gets hard? It could be quite stretched and painful at first but it gets better. I'm uncut too and that's how I got my foreskin to loosen up. I've been able to retract my foreskin whenever I want - while flaccid and hard - for years now.

However (!), if the pain is unbearable then you might really want to give circumcision a good thought.

I hope this is helpful.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i tried sleeping with my foreskin back last night, and it was so painful, not the pulling back, but the exposed head against my boxers was just unbearable, i guess because it never really gets pulled back. I don't think i can take the pain to be honest, but is it worth me continuing doing it, will it desensitise my head?

Wether you pull your skin back and bare you head at night, or get circumcised you will unfortunately have to endure it either way. But don't worry, your head will desensitise pretty quickly, just like if you were circumcised. Once you're all stretched out, you can pull the skin forward and it will re-sensitse again if thats what you want.

The more you keep the skin back, the more it will desensitise and the less it will bother you. Try keeping it back when you're just lounging around in the buff or something. Then there is nothing to rub on.

Maybe someone can recommend some good boxers. I would imagine you want something soft and tight fitting to keep him from moving around too much. Cottom maybe?

bbrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have stretched my foreskin where it does not have a problem and I can also dock very well with my foreskin now. I am glad that I have my foreskin and so are the partners I have been with.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I used to have a tight foreskin. If you can pull it back when soft then you definitely don't need a circumcision.

I pulled mine back when it was soft and it REALLY hurt and for a while wouldnt go back over the head. But then after just pulling it back gently as far as comfortable when soft and holding it for a minute, and then repeating for half an hour every night (usually I would do it while watching TV) it got more mobile.

After a while (few months) I could move my foreskin a little bit when hard. Before, it would move back on its own and reach a 'limit' where it wouldn't go past and where it was extremely tight and uncomfortable.

This got better with age and infrequent stretching. If I had pics up, you would see that my foreskin doesn't retract when hard (unless I or someone else or someone else's anatomy retracts it for me).

To help with the stretching, try a low concentration (1%) steriod cream. Hydrocortisone is a common one, you can find it at any pharmacy. Rub just a bit on your foreskin and it will thin the skin, making it easier to stretch.

Another method is to stick fingers inside your foreskin but honestly that feels weird and its hard to stick to. Just pulling it back and holding it for as long as possible is the best way. Good luck!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
can some kind of minimal circumcision be done? just a little off the top, or tip?

With a 'dorsal slit' it's possible to avoid circumcision. But this is only possible if you can push the head through when soft.
It's a small incision that makes the foreskin wider.

Chris_7.5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe someone can recommend some good boxers. I would imagine you want something soft and tight fitting to keep him from moving around too much. Cottom maybe?

Iv got some Nice Calvin Klein Boxers that seem to do the trick ;)

I will look into the cream, that sounds like a good idea, i can pull the foreskin back when soft no problem, i can pull it back when its hard, just its very tight and very painful, and u can see the foreskin struggles to come back, and everything looks tight and the thing at the back where it all attaches to is really tight.

Im more of a grower than a shower, so when I'm soft its ok, but when I'm hard its like my penis is too big for the foreskin.

Attachments

jaygmi59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get it chopped!!! Had the same proble,. Was ripping my foreskin and that hurts. Tok about 3 days with a condum and I was at it again. Shouldn't have waited so long as the surgery is no sweat!!:smile:

Chris_7.5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alot of people are saying get it cut, which is tempting me.

But is there anyone in the UK who has had the same problem as me and has had it cut? And what have the English girls said about it!!

Cuz English girls are different to american girls, as most american guys are cut anyway, so its the norm, but in the UK most guys are uncut, and iv heard that English girls find it weird and sometimes wont sleep with a cut guy, this shouldn't bother me too much, as i mostly go out with foreign girls, but still, just wanted a UK guys story :)!!

Circumcision is starting to sound like a good option! but will it leave any scaring?

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I'm sure you can specify how much of your foreskin you want to remove. Maybe you and your doc can determine the minimum amount to cut so that you solve the problem without creating a new one. good luck

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Alot of people are saying get it cut, which is tempting me.

But is there anyone in the UK who has had the same problem as me and has had it cut? And what have the English girls said about it!!

Cuz English girls are different to american girls, as most american guys are cut anyway, so its the norm, but in the UK most guys are uncut, and iv heard that English girls find it weird and sometimes wont sleep with a cut guy, this shouldn't bother me too much, as i mostly go out with foreign girls, but still, just wanted a UK guys story :)!!

Circumcision is starting to sound like a good option! but will it leave any scaring?

I'm not from UK but also from a country where circumcision is not the norm. I don't think you will have the problem that UK- girls dislike a circumcised penis. There are girls who like foreskin and other don't. It's the same as preference for hairy or smooth etc.

Make your own decision, is my advice. Asking others to tell you what to choose is asking for a long discussion between guys who are pro or contra. It will never bring you any further.

If you want your dong to stay natural than go to an uroilogist and tell him that you don't want a circumcision but an alternative solution.
If circumcision is the only way to uncover your head, you shouldn't wait but have it done as soon as possible. For me one thing is clear: your cock doesn't give you all the pleasure you can have with it.
The sensivity of the head is to arouse you, not to give pain.

Last edited:

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Of course it scars... have you not seen a circumcised penis before? :biggrin1:

You might need to do it, but you should definitely exhaust your other options first.

Do some searches on lpsg, theres lots of information about alternative surgery that will allow you to keep your foreskin but correct your problem.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, dude, you may want to consult with some medical professionals before you make a decision. And take time to make your decision - circumcision is irreversible. The internet is a good place to look for options, but my experience on this site tells me there are a lot of people who think circumcision would solve your sore back and program your TV too... Get some consultations with professionals.

S

SirConcis

Circumcision is not so rare in the UK.

You could start by trying to stretcgh it regularly for say 2 months. Every night when erect, try to keep your foreksin stretched ofr 5 minutes at a time (must never hurt). If after 2 months, you don't see much of an improvement, then go for a circumcision.

It isn't so much a question of desensitizing the head. Right now, if you allow your head to dry for a few minutes, you will notice it is less sensitive than when it is moist. A circumcised dude will find his head more sensitive when it is moist/lube than when dry. Also, when circumcised, your brain learns to forget about sensation on head when not in context (that is how you get iused to your head in underpants).

If your foreskin is tight only in one specific thin band, you could convince the doctor to excise only that thin band, giving you a partial circumcision. You woudl have aprtial glans coverage when soft, and foreksin woudl retract automatically when hard, the textbook definition of an adult foreskin.

Doctors often dissuade partial circ since it doesn't completely eliminate risk of phimosis. But if you often retract your foreskin once it is made functional, you shouldn't have a problem.

If you do succeed in stretching your foreskin, it is important that your learn to masturbate in a way that fully retrcats the foreskin for every downstroke to keep your foreskin stretched, otherwise there are high risks that it will tighten over time again.

If your foreskin is long enough that it doesn't need to retract during erections, then it will have a propensity to tighten since it never naturally gets "exercised" to accomodate full width of glans. Only proper masturbation ensures it stays wide/elastic enough to remain functional and avoid rcurrance of phimosis.

Note that as you age, when you stop masturbating regularly, you are likely to get a real phimosis and need to be circumcised anyways.

Chris_7.5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just letting u guys know that i have booked an appointment with a doctor to talk about circumcision, as it seems like the best all round choice, and the doctor him self was in the exact same situation i am in, and he was circumcised, so hopefully he will understand where im coming from! I want to talk to him about partial circumcision as well, as i would like abit of skin to play with!

Though when im soft there is alot of excess foreskin, but when im hard its like there isnt enough, so i will have to talk to him about that as well!!

Thanks for everyones help :)!!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Get it chopped!!! Had the same proble,. Was ripping my foreskin and that hurts. Tok about 3 days with a condum and I was at it again. Shouldn't have waited so long as the surgery is no sweat!!:smile:

wow, u got circumcised as an adult and 3 days later you were "back at it"

u should be on HEROES dude cuz u got some really extraordinary healing powers......u'd give claire a run for the money. maybe u meant 3 mos.