Tight foreskin

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Between the ages of 13 and 16, the first few years I ever masturbated, I never pulled the foreskin back. As a child I never had anyone to tell me to pull back my foreskin so it remained tight as my penis grew. I realised off my own back when I was 16 that it needed to be able to retract, so I gradually pulled it back over the course of a week or two. Over the last few years my penis has grown with the chance to grow out of the foreskin but it still remains a little tight. Whatever stretching I do has stopped making any noticeable difference now. The problem is that it looks and feels weird, the glans point down as the frenulum is also tight. Does anyone have any advice?

Last edited:

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
Whatever stretching I do has stopped making any noticeable difference now. The problem is that it looks and feels weird, the glans point down as the frenulum is also tight. Does anyone have any advice?
Keep stretching? I don't see other solution. There are probably products in pharmacies that would help makin the skin loose more easily, but I know nothing about those. Someone else could give you better advice.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
So long as there isn't scar tissue, gentle daily stretching over a few months should loosen the foreskin. You want to avoid tearing the skin, because that leads to scar tissue which makes it worse. Steroid cream, obtainable under prescription, helps.

A short frenulum is harder to fix yourself, but you can get a doctor to nick it under local anaesthetic to lengthen it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could always see a doctor. They can prescribe steroid cremes that help with the stretching. It can take time, but it works.

pauly112

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
keeping working on it...
o had a tight forskin too.... i used to have an errection and i couldnt pull the skin back. keep working on it slowly.. pull it back, use lube, worker for me....

know i can pull skin right back, have an errection and no problems...

good luck, just keep working at it

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

Account Disabled
Media
I never used to be able to pull my forskin back. i never used any creams i just slowly streched it and over the past few years my frenulum has streched now i can pull my forskin right down my shaft and my frenulum dosnt pull my glands down at the tip. have a look at my ''hard'' photo in my gallery it shows my forskin pulled right back, only about two years ago i couldnt get my forskin half way down my glands.
good luck and happy streching.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get to a doctor and ask for stretching advice like the other's have suggested on here. If the stretching isn't working - get circumcised. Trust me getting circumcised isn't the end of the world - it's the best thing in the world! :smile:

S

SirConcis

Frenulum is much harder to fix "naturally".

You may not like the concept of a knife near your penis, but in the end, a small snip of your frenulum (need not be fully removed, just detached from glans) will give you in a couple of weeks full freedom of foreksin movement and much better/more confident sex since you won't have to worry about pain when pulling skin back.

Stretching may take years to get done, if it gets done. And if it doesn't work, you end up getting the snip anyways, but will have wasted years in the meantime.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
track14,

I can't discern whether you have a "tight foreskin," a short frenulum, or both.

Can you tell us if your foreskin will retract over the corona [rim] but is now being restrained by the frenulum? Stated differently, would it retract if the frenulum were "snipped" as SirConcis mentioned?

It seems you had a tight foreskin but may have resolved that via stretching.

Last edited:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine was the same as a child - I didn't even know you was meant to pull it back! Crazy looking back. Basically a gradually worked it back over a number of months. Now I don't even have to think about it, it pops back on its own when hard, there is loads of stretch in it. Also I now pull it back to pee! More direct aim. Too much information......

Anyone else love having a foreskin? Mine creates a lump at the base of the head which I can only imagine pulls on the clit more and more.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Caution--it's not so simple. "A small snip" (i.e., severing) of the frenulum interrupts its important nerve interconnections, removing a good deal of sensitivity. Frenuloplasty is sometimes recommended, but some surgeons will not perform it, fearing that scar tissue will form and make the problem worse. Slow, gentle, and patient stretching may well be the best answer. First warm the penis (by taking a hot bath or wrapping the area for a few minutes in a warm wet cloth). Then grasp the two ends of the frenulum between forefinger and thumb of each hand and stretch very gently between the two grips, holding for a good number of seconds. Do not under any circumstances tug on the connecting points of the frenulum, however. Never force; never cause pain. In addition, retracting gently but firmly, then holding a few seconds, with each urination can probably help. Circumcision is definitely not the answer--that "cure" is much worse than the problem. After all, there's nothing magic about retracting to the balls, nor anything tragic about a little shortness if the penis functions normally otherwise.

Ric1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could always see a doctor. They can prescribe steroid cremes that help with the stretching. It can take time, but it works.

There are side effects such was thinning the skin too much and leading to a high risk of a bad tear if you do anything (a lot of bleed as well). Bear in mind that everyone is different so what works for someone else may not work for you.
Every medinice has side effects though the effect would be localized. It is about getting the potenct right. If the doctor is sensible then he would prescript 0.5% hydrocortisone to start. That's is you are want to keep the skin.
Also if the steriod creams are not making any differecne then circumcision is an option to consider.
It sounds like fremun breve, if it is steroid creams are not gonna make a diffence anyway and an assement to see if a fremunplasty if it possible to do and that it would not cause anyother long term problems. If that is not possible due to not enough skin, likelyhood of too much scarring ect then circumcision(I had a circ, doc said you have barely enough to have the repair but scarring would be a big issue long term not fremun breve slip and torn the fremun badly not a pleasant experince plus side I got see by a urologist when I said I was a dispencer of pharmacy).
I hope that was enlighting for you and helps you make a diecision about how you are going to sort out you problem and the best of luck to you.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree that the frenulum is a much harder kettle of fish than a tight band.

The steroid ointment does thin the skin - in my experience (probably a tad too much) - but stretching the frenulum can be a tougher job, basically, it takes time and effort.

A frenulplasty can definitely be effective in addressing this problem. So basically if you are prepared to put the time in, then your cock needn't meet a scalpel.

Personally, I have to keep a constant watch and keep regularly stretching - as it can tighten up again, in my case it does from time to time.

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Between the ages of 13 and 16, the first few years I ever masturbated, I never pulled the foreskin back. As a child I never had anyone to tell me to pull back my foreskin so it remained tight as my penis grew. I realised off my own back when I was 16 that it needed to be able to retract, so I gradually pulled it back over the course of a week or two. Over the last few years my penis has grown with the chance to grow out of the foreskin but it still remains a little tight. Whatever stretching I do has stopped making any noticeable difference now. The problem is that it looks and feels weird, the glans point down as the frenulum is also tight. Does anyone have any advice?
There is only one serious solution to this problem : be circumcised. Sadly I wasn't circumcised until my mid 20s. This minor op (done one lunch break) improved my sex life tremendously. It is so much better now for wanking, sexual intercourse and oral sex. My ex-wife and many lovers have told me that having sex with an uncircumcised man is no better than using a thick condom. A tightly circumcised penis has better friction with a woman's sensitive parts and thus gives her much greater pleasure. For me the best thing has been being given spontaneous oral sex in the most unlikely places. Who would want to suck an uncircumcised penis unless it had just been washed? Yuk!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The steroid cream which will help you stretch the skin is available by prescription.
It is called betamethasone.
I agree with the others, who say that having a foreskin is a joy. Wwo out of the three most sensitive parts of a man are damaged or removed by circumcision...the frenulum and the inner foreskin. If you can get the frenulum gently stretched with the betamethasone cream, all well and good. You might check to see if you have a yeast infection. Are you experiencing little tears in your foreskin, which heal, but heal tighter? If so, get the yeast infection cleared (any partner would also have to be treated), or it will just continue to scar and tighten.
Other than that, I don't see a reason why gentle daily stretching wouldn't work for you.
How are you actually going about it? Are you doing it regularly, like daily, or several times a day? Best of luck with this one.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The steroid cream is betamethasone. It's only available by prescription. Used in conjunction with daily stretching, it typically takes between six and eight weeks.
I agree with the others who say that a foreskin is valuable. The two most responsive parts of a man, the frenulum and inner foreskin, are typically removed or damaged in circumcision.
Why is stretching not working for you? Is there any possibility that you have a yeast infection? This would cause tiny cuts in the foreskin, which would heal as scar tissue. Any partner would also have to be treated. If you are stretching and have a yeast infection, it is just making the foreskin tighter.
Are you stretching every day?
At healthboards.com, in Men's Health, there is a sticky at the top on "stretching a tight foreskin". It has helped a great many men.
Best of luck to you.