tight foreskin

under_score

Sexy Member
Media
when im having sex i find my foreskin rolls back but as it get so far, it becomes tight and starts being sore. it makes my head go a dark purple as if its cutting the blood off. does anyone know what this is and how to help it without being circumsized.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please check out the "Healthy Penis" thread. There is a topic on elastic foreskins.

It is the consensus there that if you work with the foreskin and exercise it often, that the foreskine will stretch. Also, lubes can help. I, also have a totally intact foreskin. I have had it for many, many years and it gets very frequent works. After viewing your Gallery, it is apparent to me that you need to work with your foreskin more. As you most likely know, these workouts can be fun. Lubes and carefully working the foreskin by stretching and frequent peeling back and I am confident that you can cure yourself.

However, should this situation continue, seek medical advice. I would try everything possible to keep the foreskin. I have always enjoyed mine.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
The cure for a tight foreskin is stretching. Get erect, and roll the skin back as far as it will go (without hurting) with your thumb and index finger. Now, you either hold it there for ten seconds at a time or move it back and forth. Do this exercise for at least 10 mins (half an hour would be ideal) each day or each time when you masturbate and in a few months you'll have a looser, more manageable foreskin.

The other technique is to get two fingers inside the foreskin and move it around, stretch it from the inside. This can be difficult and I would suggest lube. This can be done (I think) in the hard and flaccid states but is easier when flaccid. This is also supposedly the best method of stretching.

Failing that or if those methods don't work (sounds like you have a really tight foreskin) there is an in-office procedure I think called a frenoctopy or something (Fren--) where the doctor makes three small incisions in the frenulum that releases the foreskin from its fleshy chains (the strands of frenulum hehe). This is painless (I hear, have no first hand experience) and is so much easier and painless than circumcision which is the next step but most doctors seem to jump to the extreme step of circumcision.

Anyway I would go to the doctor and ask him what's the best thing to do. You may need the surgery or simple stretching may work. Also there are stories of men's frenulums ripping clean off during sex (without a condom, condoms seem to be a looser fit). This happened to a mate of mine when a girl was giving him head. It bleeds like a mofo and doesn't tickle. Anyway see the urologist but there are your choices. I had a tight foreskin once and although it doesnt retract fully when hard, I can pull it back easily, as seen in my pics :p Stretching was all that I needed.

chris319

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The cure for a tight foreskin is stretching. Get erect, and roll the skin back as far as it will go (without hurting) with your thumb and index finger. Now, you either hold it there for ten seconds at a time or move it back and forth. Do this exercise for at least 10 mins (half an hour would be ideal) each day or each time when you masturbate and in a few months you'll have a looser, more manageable foreskin.
Knight -

You sure know a lot about dick for a straight guy. Are you sure you're 100% heterosexual? :)

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by chris319@Feb 19 2005, 07:41 PM

Knight -

You sure know a lot about dick for a straight guy. Are you sure you're 100% heterosexual? :)
[post=284434]Quoted post[/post]​

For the grammarians on the list, Chris may have provided an almost perfect example of a non sequitur!

( Chris, I am not being rude to you: a little while ago there was a wonderful tangent on English grammar, and I am sure the non sequitur was inadvertant).

zzorus

chris319

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You sure know a lot about dick for a straight guy.
Yes indeedy! "As a straight guy, you sure know a lot about dick" doesn't sound conversational to my ear, at least not to a 'Murrican ear. B)

My latent tendencies as a comedy writer kicked in as well. An important rule of joke writing is to put the funny part at the very end. In this case the phrase "for (as) a straight guy" is what gives the line its irony, so I ended the sentence with it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by zzorus@Feb 19 2005, 01:10 AM
For the grammarians on the list, Chris may have  provided an almost perfect example of a non sequitur!
[post=284436]Quoted post[/post]​
Logicians, actually.