TIGHT foreskin

Colorado33: NOt sure where to post this but, the skin at the head of my penis dosent retract back, its pretty tight, how can i loosen it and pull it back?

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also would recomend a stretching your foreskin instead of a circumcison. Just out of curiosty how long have you had this problem?

ETown7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Colorado33@Apr 23 2005, 07:05 PM
NOt sure where to post this but, the skin at the head of my penis dosent retract back, its pretty tight, how can i loosen it and pull it back?
[post=304032]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't worry man, I have the same problem. It just makes me want to go out and buy large condoms :D

But seriously, I was told to stretch it back by my doctor, and I told him I couldn't without pain. He told me not to worry about it, and to keep it clean by spraying water (or saltwater if I came upon an infection) into the foreskin. It makes quite the bubble! :p

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by ETown7+Apr 25 2005, 06:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ETown7 &#064; Apr 25 2005, 06:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Colorado33@Apr 23 2005, 07:05 PM
NOt sure where to post this but, the skin at the head of my penis dosent retract back, its pretty tight,  how can i loosen it and pull it back?
[post=304032]Quoted post[/post]​

Don&#39;t worry man, I have the same problem. It just makes me want to go out and buy large condoms :D

But seriously, I was told to stretch it back by my doctor, and I told him I couldn&#39;t without pain. He told me not to worry about it, and to keep it clean by spraying water (or saltwater if I came upon an infection) into the foreskin. It makes quite the bubble&#33; :p
[post=304442]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

ETown7,

If you wanted to be able to retract your foreskin, try a little anesthetic cream dissolved in the rinse water, and then just slowly and in increments with-draw the foreskin back over the glans, a short distance at a time. You may benefit.

blackwood

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Go to the doctor/urologist. He will recommend or you could ask him for a steroid cream that helps with the stretching and will lessen the pain. Stretching over time will help. The most you might need is a fremoctomy...or somethin like that, they cut three small slits into the frenulum and it loosens it up a treat. Like Jonb said there is no need for a circumcision although some doctors will recommend that straight away and not go through the other options... o,O

willie

Just Browsing
Media
I know it&#39;s deeply unfashionable, but if you are going to need surgery, I&#39;d just go for a circumcision.

It&#39;s not exactly a fun procedure, but I personally feel that the pros and cons are about equally balanced. So it no big deal and just gets things sorted.

This does seem to be a genetic problem in my family and almost all the males have needed circumcisions, as teenagers. Everybody has seemed pleased with the results and it does get rid of the pain.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, as an uncut man, I would recommend trying most anything before circumcision. Stretching would seem the route to go, but be patient - realize that safely stretching skin can be done, but takes time, in the months and months range. Be sure to keep clean, and gently pull back the skin as often as you can. Pull until you feel a good stretch, but not until you feel PAIN. The recommendation to see a urologist is the best advice, but make sure he understands that you want options, not necessarily a pat-answer recommendation for circumcision.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
STOP&#33;

Don&#39;t consider gettting circumcised until you do all the stretching exercises. Once it&#39;s gone...It&#39;s gone for good.

All the guys in my family are uncut. One of my cousins got circ&#39;ed in his mid 20&#39;s. His GF didn&#39;t the foreskin. She thought it was dirty. He caved in. Needless to say, his foreskin is gone - as is the girl.

He says it doesn&#39;t mean anything to him and its fine either way, but he made a point of not having his sons circumcised.

Take care of yours.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just an addendum here - if you keep yourself scrupulously clean, there is no reason you can&#39;t convince a girlfriend or boyfriend that having a foreskin is not "dirty." And hopefully, if you get stretched out enough that retraction is possible and not painful, I cannot describe to you the feeling of receiving a blowjob from someone who will leave the skin around the head, and swirl the tongue around inside the skin. Nothing else like it&#33; ;)