tight foreskin

D

deleted724068

hi folks.
i was jst wondering, do many men suffer with tight foreskin? cause i do. i am unable to pull my foreskin back atall.
this causes discomfort during sex. when having sex, it pulls the skin back and i have to be extra careful incase the skin rips.
and i know, when putting a condom on, you have to pull the forskin back first. an odd time, when having sex, the skin is forced back, cause some pain but once the skin got stuck behind the head of my penis. it took quite a bit of fiddling to get it back and i was quite embarrassing.
has anyone got any trips or tricks or want to share there experience. i know how to put on condoms, dont need tips there but as my skin doesnt extract back, is it still ok? any tips on how to stretch the skin? and quick ways of getting the skin back over the head if it gets stuck?
i really dont have the balls to go to a doctor for advice. i know the doctor has seen it all before and worse. like, what if i get hard when he/she is checking me out. and i dont want to get a circumsisn (spelt wrong) cause they probably need to numb the area by inserting needles and the will be a blade cutting down there. one slip and il be a girl. has anyone had a circumsisn when u were older rather that as a baby.
thanks

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
google how to stretch your foreskin there are tons of ways to do it start with your two fore fingers and pull apart takes awhile but is worth it good luck:biggrin1:

D_rg7uy6r

1st Like
Media
Info taken from www.norm-uk.org

Stretching a tight foreskin

"The vast majority of tight foreskins can be suitably loosened within a month or so by persistent stretching twice daily.

When possible start by warming the penis. Use baby oil, Vaseline intensive care hand and body lotion, Nivea or any bland cream as a lubricant. Pull the foreskin forward away from the body several times then pull it back as far as it will go onto the glans (head of the penis} and hold it in this stretched position for several minutes. If done with an erection the stretching will be even more effective. Do this several times a day.

When stretching begins to make the glans (head of the penis} visible, grip the glans between thumb and fingers and roll the foreskin forward over the glans and thumb. Thus providing a larger platform on which to stretch. Hold it in this position as long as you can at a time - say 5 minutes. Repeat as often as you have the time and enthusiasm for. Later you will find there is room for two or more fingers to insert into the tight ring of the foreskin to stretch it further.

The glans is often uncomfortably tender to touch when exposed for the first time. This can be cured by deliberately handling it under water and frequently changing your grip. It will soon become less tender and reach a normal level of sensitivity.

It may become apparent that further retraction of the foreskin is held up by a short frenulum (banjo string - the tongue of skin in the mid-line underneath the glans) This is called a Frenulum Breve and can be cured by a small operation under a local anaesthetic called a frenuloplasty.

Take care to avoid trapping the foreskin behind the glans (Paraphimosis) when it becomes loose enough to happen but tight enough to be difficult to bring forward again. Seek medical advice early if you fail to return the foreskin to cover the glans."

Last edited:
Reactions: exploringmyself97

matelalique

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not that unusual - google phimosis and you should see many examples. Before going for a circumcision you should get some corticosteroid cream and do some regular stretching on your own. The cream will stimulate the growth of new cells so that you don't rip it and create scar tissue. Apparently putting objects of increasing size under the foreskin should help with the stretching.

If it gets stuck behind the head and you can't get it back (a paraphimosis) then you need to get to a hospital as quickly as possible.

Good luck.

D

deleted724068

It's not that unusual - google phimosis and you should see many examples. Before going for a circumcision you should get some corticosteroid cream and do some regular stretching on your own. The cream will stimulate the growth of new cells so that you don't rip it and create scar tissue. Apparently putting objects of increasing size under the foreskin should help with the stretching.

If it gets stuck behind the head and you can't get it back (a paraphimosis) then you need to get to a hospital as quickly as possible.

Good luck.

objects under foreskin???? like what?

quinn_s

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If your foreskin is actually retractable, though painful, you should have success through stretching. Use your fingers as stated above.
You really should seek the advice of your doctor. The steroid cream might really help you. I wish you luck.

D

deleted724068

If your foreskin is actually retractable, though painful, you should have success through stretching. Use your fingers as stated above.
You really should seek the advice of your doctor. The steroid cream might really help you. I wish you luck.

my skin only really retracted about 5 times but that was cause i wasnt taking it easy. it has never stretched back when jacking off.
i know i should go to the doctors but i really dont have balls. so im seeing if anything else works without a doctor.
thanks mate. appreciate all this

D

deleted724068

has any of you had this problem aswell

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how old were you when you got circumcised?

23 years old.

I am now 30.

If you do decide to go down this path the best advice I can give you is to try all of the stretching techniques before getting cut. It should be used as a last resort. It will give you 100% piece of mind once cut.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First, before you stretch, make certain your don't have a yeast infection.
If you do, stretching will make the foreskin tear, leading to more scarring, and making it less able for you to retract your foreskin. If your doctor can offer you oral pills to combat yeast, perfect. You won't have to try and retract, to apply anything.
If you had yeast, once it clears, you can stretch. How large is the foreskin opening? I'm guessing it isn't a pinhole, or you would never have retracted 5 times. If you can get your two little fingers in the foreskin opening, try pulling them apart, for 10 minutes a day.
Once this starts working, use all your fingers, and pull apart for 15 minutes a day.
In all likelyhood, you will be able to retract within 6-8 weeks.
If not, go to the doctor, and get some betamethasone cream. You apply it to the outside of the foreskin. It's a steroid, and will make the skin thinner. Combined with stretching daily, it typically works in 6-8 weeks.
Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

D

deleted724068

First, before you stretch, make certain your don't have a yeast infection.
If you do, stretching will make the foreskin tear, leading to more scarring, and making it less able for you to retract your foreskin. If your doctor can offer you oral pills to combat yeast, perfect. You won't have to try and retract, to apply anything.
If you had yeast, once it clears, you can stretch. How large is the foreskin opening? I'm guessing it isn't a pinhole, or you would never have retracted 5 times. If you can get your two little fingers in the foreskin opening, try pulling them apart, for 10 minutes a day.
Once this starts working, use all your fingers, and pull apart for 15 minutes a day.
In all likelyhood, you will be able to retract within 6-8 weeks.
If not, go to the doctor, and get some betamethasone cream. You apply it to the outside of the foreskin. It's a steroid, and will make the skin thinner. Combined with stretching daily, it typically works in 6-8 weeks.
Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
hi mandoman
thanks very much. well the foreskin opening isnt a pin hole. iv attached a pic of the skin stretched back when soft. the size doesnt change when erect. so can you imagine how much it hurt when forsed back lol

Attachments

Reactions: sapeca91

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Skin stretches. Otherwise, when people put on weight, they would burst.
If you do it every day, for 15 minutes, and don't have a yeast infection, very likely you will have a perfectly retractable foreskin in 8 weeks. If you have yeast, you and any partner will have to be treated first.
A whole new world of sensation awaits you. The key is to do it every day, consistently, for 15 minutes.
Hope this helps.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
23 years old.

I am now 30.

If you do decide to go down this path the best advice I can give you is to try all of the stretching techniques before getting cut. It should be used as a last resort. It will give you 100% piece of mind once cut.

Nice to see you. It's been a long time. Your advice is sound, and kind.

LucUncut02

Just Browsing
Media
It was the same way for me. I did some research online, mostly men's health websites. I did some stretching in the shower with warm water. I would be careful and now a good 9 years later, I have extra foreskin and I am able to fully retract.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
went through all that when i was 16ish, took me about 2-3 month's to sort out but after taking my time and trying and trying, it did the trick. that was years ago now, and i am fine as you can see in my photo's.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice to see you. It's been a long time. Your advice is sound, and kind.

Yup having a kid in about a month (boy). I'm still around probably more than ever. I just dont participate in the circumcision arguments anymore especially any dealing with RIC.