tight foreskin

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yup having a kid in about a month (boy). I'm still around probably more than ever. I just dont participate in the circumcision arguments anymore especially any dealing with RIC.

Huge congratulations, darkbond007!!! I am *so* happy for you!
Enjoy every minute with your little man. There is no joy like a child.

Try the stretching techniques. They probably won't work in your case (the foreskin looks too tight).

Get circumcised. I was once in the exact same situation as you. I stupidly left it until I was 21 because I was embarrassed and I wish I had the surgery years earlier. Go see a doctor (don't worry about any potential embarrassment). They will most likely take one look at you and refer you to a urologist.

Most urological surgeons these days will put you under a general anesthetic when they circumcise you so you don't have to worry about needles or scalpels being near your meat and two veg.

Trust me, if it's bothering you, you should get it done. I haven't ever regretted the decision (it's been nearly 2 years for me).

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi folks.
i was jst wondering, do many men suffer with tight foreskin? cause i do. i am unable to pull my foreskin back atall.
this causes discomfort during sex. when having sex, it pulls the skin back and i have to be extra careful incase the skin rips.
and i know, when putting a condom on, you have to pull the forskin back first. an odd time, when having sex, the skin is forced back, cause some pain but once the skin got stuck behind the head of my penis. it took quite a bit of fiddling to get it back and i was quite embarrassing.
has anyone got any trips or tricks or want to share there experience. i know how to put on condoms, dont need tips there but as my skin doesnt extract back, is it still ok? any tips on how to stretch the skin? and quick ways of getting the skin back over the head if it gets stuck?
i really dont have the balls to go to a doctor for advice. i know the doctor has seen it all before and worse. like, what if i get hard when he/she is checking me out. and i dont want to get a circumsisn (spelt wrong) cause they probably need to numb the area by inserting needles and the will be a blade cutting down there. one slip and il be a girl. has anyone had a circumsisn when u were older rather that as a baby.
thanks

Circumcision is a very harmful and destructive operation and connot be recommended to correct non-retractile foreskin.

Go to this website to learn how to stretch your foreskin to make it retractable:

Fixing tight foreskins and phimosis

Stay away from doctors.

Reactions: robsg