tight foreskin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by sacredboy, Oct 2, 2011.

1. sacredboy

sacredboy New Member

Albums:
    Hello LPSG friends, I have a pretty thick dick and I am uncircumsized, I have no problem pulling my foreskin back when i am soft, but i cant get it all the way back when i have an erection, does anyone have any thoughts or anything i can do to help it along? thanks for your input

2. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Hmmm, not being blessed as you are with a gorgeous uncut cock, all I can suggest is regular applications of saliva. Mine, preferably.

3. sacredboy

sacredboy New Member

Albums:
    you have a pretty nice piece of meat too man, but thanks for the compliment

4. lil_john

lil_john Member

Pull it back as far as you can every time your hard. I had realized I had the same problem a few years back, went to the doc and that's what he said. It took long, like a few months, but it worked.

5. jameslpsg

jameslpsg Member

sounds like Phimosis

6. sykray

sykray Active Member

Gently but quite firmly stretch your foreskin for a minute or two in the shower each day when you're not erect. It will gradually loosen over a few weeks. You could also use a little steroid cream on your foreskin. But do not use it for a long period as it will weaken the skin.
    As your foreskin loosens, get into the habit of masturbating with the skin covering and uncovering your glans. That way the skin will get accustomed to retracting over your erection.

7. cityboy

cityboy Member

I would love to have this "problem".

8. sacredboy

sacredboy New Member

Albums:
    haha, thanks for the advice, and i know its not a huge "problem" I can still have sex and jerk off etc, it would just be nice if i could pull it all the way back

9. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good advice. You can put a finger of each hand inside and pull them apart to make it wider. A few minutes each day. Also, pull it back as well as forward when you wank, or just playing when it's hard. Don't hurry it; if it hurts you're pulling it too hard.

10. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    As well as stretching exercises, whenever you piss, fully retract the foreskin and (if you can) leave it retracted while putting dic back in underwear. The (if you can) is important here because if you have a tight foreskin you need to avoid a situation where you can get paraphimosis (strangulation by foreskin of glans).

Leaving foreksin retracted for a few miutes beofre it goes back by itself in underwear also stretches the opening.

If you cannot comfortably leave it retracted, you should still retract it while urinating, and then pull skin back over head.

you need to exercise it as much as you can. The rule of thumb here: if it hurts, you are stretching it too much and that is worse. So all stretching you do much be comfortable on the forekisn otherwise you risk creating some scar tissue inside that reduces elasticity.

11. mandoman

Gold Member

First, make sure you don't have a yeast infection. You and any partner would have to be treated. Anything over the counter for womens' yeast should work as well on you.
    That is the main cause of tightness. If it is a yeast infection (which can happen to anyone, male or female, circumcised or intact), any stretching causes tiny tears. These heal, causing scarring and tightness.
    Once any danger of yeast is past, stretch gently, and I stress gently, for 15 minutes or so a day. Put your little fingers in the foreskin opening, and pull them apart. Work up to index fingers. After 6 to 8 weeks, you should be able to retract when erect, easily.
    Your phimosis is a mild one.
    Let us know if we can do anything to help, or if this doesn't work. There are other suggestions which are effective.
    I agree, that dick is a beauty.

12. Ronald75

Ronald75 New Member

Albums:
    Hi Sacredboy:

You've got a nice one there!

It looks as though the tip is still a bit narrow and you might have a short frenulum that is preventing retraction. You can learn how to stretch both by going to:

Fixing tight foreskins and phimosis

13. mandoman

Gold Member

If you have a short frenulum (frenulum breve), it will pull the head downwards, towards the floor, when you try and retract the foreskin.

Draft saved Draft deleted