Tight foreskin

raunchypete

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Embarrassing I know.
But my foreskin is really tight. What can I do to make it loose? What are some tips to stretch it? The head of my penis is also really sensitive. How can I make it not hurt to touch?

Dark_Operator

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Time. The first time I pulled mine back, I was like 16, and it was extremely uncomfortable because my skin was tight, and my head was extremely sensitive. So sensitive in fact that the air flow of the room was uncomfortable. You just gotta keep pulling it back daily (and sometimes wear it back for a bit. When I piss, I pull it back, when I'm horny I pull it back and wear it that way. You just have to keep retracting it, and after a while, the uncomfortable sensitivity will decline, and the skin will stretch to the point where it slides back and forth really smoothly without a problem. :smile:

Reactions: Mickey Finn

alaplages

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Embarrassing I know.
But my foreskin is really tight. What can I do to make it loose? What are some tips to stretch it? The head of my penis is also really sensitive. How can I make it not hurt to touch?

i cant see how is it because you have no photos. But i think you should go to a doctor. I made a very simple surgery, just to get out the frenulum and i remained totally uncut ;) and very pleasurable 4skin and loose.

you can see it in my photos

hope it would help

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after you shower and dry, try just a touch of olive oil to keep it moisturized

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not embarrassing, OP. It's totally normal.

Actually, there are a pile of foreskin stretching threads already on these forums with lots of great advice - I don't know if you've already searched for them, but they're there. As for the head of your dick being really sensitive...isn't that the point? ;)

Good luck!

I had a problem with tight foreskin, the Dr. gave me a circumcision. Bad, bad mistake. One it causes you to lose all sensitivity, and two, because of the sensitivity problem, you also get an erection problem. I use to have a full 9", and now I'm lucky to get a full erection. When I do it doesn't last long at all. Any suggestion how to revive it? I am married, wife doesn't care that much for sex, so no help from that end.

redpw865

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, mine was the so different. My circ last year at 52 was a relief and liberating. Yes its different but new days new ways. I used to love full shaft stimulation but now adore edging my nob to explosion. Wife also loves it. Reclaim your joy dude - Try new things. Forget the past enjoy the future xx

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First, there are two ways you would get a tight foreskin. One is if you never skinned back.
The other is if you could skin back before, and now it is tight.
If you never skinned back, try pulling your foreskin away from your body, about 15 minutes a day. Then, after a few weeks, insert your little fingers, and gently pull them away from each other. Do this every day for 6-8 weeks. As it opens, use your index fingers and thumb.
If you had been able to skin back fine, and now can't, you very likely have a yeast infection. If this is the case, the yeast is causing scarring. Scar tissue is not as elastic as skin, and over time, you may lose the ability to retract the foreskin. If this is the case, go to the doctor, and get some antifungal cream. Any partner would also have to be treated. Once the yeast clears up, regular stretching, for at least 15 minutes a day, should have you skinning back free and easy in 6-8 weeks.
If you go the 8 weeks, 15 minutes a day, and still can't retract, go back to the doctor, and ask for betamethasone cream. It's a steroid. You apply it to the outside of the foreskin, and it thins the skin a bit. You then stretch in the regular way. Most tight foreskins can be resolved without betamethasone cream, but it is really good for the stubborn cases. You don't need surgery.
Don't stretch when you have an erection. If it starts to go up, wait until it goes down.
There is a slight chance the foreskin will get caught behind the head, and swell up.
It then cuts off the blood supply to the head. If that happens, you have 20 minutes to get to emergency and have the blood supply restored. This is why it is better to stretch without an erection. If it does happen, use olive oil, and squeeze the blood out of your head with your fingers. It is much easier than a trip to emergency.
There is another thing you should know. If someone tried to force your foreskin back before it was ready, there can be tearing, and the foreskin and head can grow together. This is called an adhesion. Just under the piss hole, the frenulum attaches the penis skin under the head. That is normal. Any other place, it is an adhesion. You can sometimes fix them, by greasing up with olive oil, and gently pulling. If you have an adhesion, and try this for a week, and it still does not give, see your doctor. He or she can slice it free with anesthesia.
Then, you apply petroleum jelly, every day until it is healed, to keep the raw parts from being able to heal together again.
About the hypersensitivity...think of how your eyes would feel, if they were closed all of your life, and then you opened them. Light would be blinding, until you adjusted. It is the same way with the nerve messages from your head. It will take a little time, and a little exposure, like a month or so, for you to get used to it. Then, it turns from pain, to ecstasy.
Let us know how it goes, and if there is anything we can do, to help, or to put your mind at ease.

Last edited: