Tight foreskin

From someone that is cut, don't do it. Just keep working at stretching out your foreskin.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, stretching will work just fine for ya. Keep doing it, be gentle, take your time.

The whole gentle stretching thing works very well in something like 80% of cases of tight foreskin or phimosis. I can see from your pics that you have a tight foreskin (but not phimosis)...totally normal.

If you ever do get a yeast infection, it can be easily treated with the same over-the-counter creams women use...goes away literally over night.

You don't have to be shy about seeing a GP, y'know...they're supposed to help us. If you don't like what the doc tells ya, you can just ignore it or see somebody else. :) I was lucky to have a pretty Ukrainian GP when I first tried stretching...it was the first thing she mentioned and she wrote a scrip for steroid cream right then and there. I did ask her about preputioplasty, but she didn't recommend that...said it often doesn't work or may have a bad aesthetic result.

Needless to say, stretching it worked. To this day, while still a bit tight-ish (I like it that way), my prepuce works just fine. Took about three to four months, I think it was, stretching for ten minutes or so every couple of days with the cream. I also stretched it while in the bath or shower. Still do, just to keep things loose. :)

Good luck to ya.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys,
This may seem a very random thread to start, but I'm kind of in kind of other guy's support.
I have a very tight foreskin. It's been with me for years, and I'm too embarrassed to go to the doctors about it. I've been looking up ways to try and "stretch" the foreskin and am beginning to do the exercises stated. Basically, its a matter of retracting the foreskin to a point of uncomfortable, but NOT to a point of painful. I have been doing this for a few days and am pleased to say I am beginning to retract my foreskin (when soft) back further than ever before. When doing so, my bell-end/shaft/top-of-cock still looks very bulbus, but it's not as "uncomfortable" as before. It still looks weird but I think I'm heading in the right direction.
Has anyone ever had this problem before?
Is anybody interested in my progress? I understand this is a very weird thing to be posting, but please respect that this is a sensitive subject for me, and am turning to you guys to hopefully help.
Hope this finds you all well, and that I'm not alone!
If anybody is interested in my progress, let me know! Send me a message etc and will let you know.
Even if guys have the same problem but don't want to post about it, please feel free to message me for some mutual advice.
Hope everybody's good.
x :smile: x

This is a common problem that is usually addressed in the teen years by manual stretching, but may be undertaken at any age.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. If you want your foreskin to retract (not everyone wants a retractable foreskin), then you can help it develop ability to retract by stretching it.

If you choose to stretch your foreskin, then the goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times a day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

Check these websites for more information:

Fixing tight foreskins and phimosis

A Field Guide for the Modern Uncircumcised Male on Vimeo

http://nocircumcision.blogspot.ca/2009/0...

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.o...

http://genitalwholeness.wordpress.com/ar...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue_expa...

Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) - Men's Health Message Board - HealthBoards