Tight foreskin

justmelincoln

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi guys,
This may seem a very random thread to start, but I'm kind of in kind of other guy's support.
I have a very tight foreskin. It's been with me for years, and I'm too embarrassed to go to the doctors about it. I've been looking up ways to try and "stretch" the foreskin and am beginning to do the exercises stated. Basically, its a matter of retracting the foreskin to a point of uncomfortable, but NOT to a point of painful. I have been doing this for a few days and am pleased to say I am beginning to retract my foreskin (when soft) back further than ever before. When doing so, my bell-end/shaft/top-of-cock still looks very bulbus, but it's not as "uncomfortable" as before. It still looks weird but I think I'm heading in the right direction.
Has anyone ever had this problem before?
Is anybody interested in my progress? I understand this is a very weird thing to be posting, but please respect that this is a sensitive subject for me, and am turning to you guys to hopefully help.
Hope this finds you all well, and that I'm not alone!
If anybody is interested in my progress, let me know! Send me a message etc and will let you know.
Even if guys have the same problem but don't want to post about it, please feel free to message me for some mutual advice.
Hope everybody's good.
x :smile: x

justmelincoln

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had this problem many years ago. My father taught me to retract to piss. Then to keep it permanently retracted. Finally I got cut because I liked the look better.

My father never taught me anything about "down below", which I suppose is where it all started. I'm learning now, though, even by myself! I've always wondered about getting it cut- do you find it has its advantages? :)

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like you have a mild form of Phimosis (Though only a doc can tell you 100% for sure), and seams like the stretching exercises are helping a bit, to the point you are better able to retract your foreskin, so I would say stick with it, but please be careful and don't over do things.

Last thing you want to do, is to create a tear and then also have to deal with scar tissue, which is less flexible, and in bad cases like it is with more severe Phimosis, may result in more drastic action needed, like a circumcision.

Fortunately like myself, you are in the UK, and even if you went to the doc about this (TBH I wished you would man up and do this, as it's a much safer option than to DIY, also noting unlike the states as I found from my own experiences, the doc's in the UK are not very "Circ Mad" at all, and will basically try everything else before a circ is considered), it's likely they would look at some form of steroid treatment with stretching exercises.

Some info here from Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies show

Tight Foreskin | Health | Embarrassing | Channel4.com/bodies

Last edited:

From someone that is cut, don't do it. Just keep working at stretching out your foreskin.

justmelincoln

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Fortunately like myself, you are in the UK, and even if you went to the doc about this (TBH I wished you would man up and do this, as it's a much safer option than to DIY), it's likely they would look at some form of steroid treatment with stretching exercises.

Thanks for the link and advice! I agree, it is a case of "manning up", and I'm sure I will VERY soon, but wanted to at least try gentle DIY before going to the doctor. I dunno what it is about doctors that intimidate, but hell, I've got to get over it sooner or later... more obviously sooner!!!

Thanks again for your link and help!

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good Luck! I would say keep it lubercated & warm it up by either a warm bath or a warm wash cloth before doing stretching exercises. I too have my foreskin, but I have absolutely no problems retracting it. I would not be embarassed to go to a doctor, but I would not be easily talked into getting cut.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the link and advice! I agree, it is a case of "manning up", and I'm sure I will VERY soon, but wanted to at least try gentle DIY before going to the doctor. I dunno what it is about doctors that intimidate, but hell, I've got to get over it sooner or later... more obviously sooner!!!

Thanks again for your link and help!

If I remember right, in that video clip, that particular chap had quite a bad case of Phimosis, along with an infection too, so obviously at that stage for him, a circumcision was more prudent.

End of it all, a circ is not the end of the world, but you are much better off sorting things early where possible, and with that if things work right, you should avoid the need of a circ.

EDIT..... Ahhhhh, it's actualy a different vid to what I thought it was, but all the same, this chap had quite a bad case of Phimosis, but in this case seams he went for a frenuoplasty (Snip the banjo string, which is also what I went through to sort a Frenelum Breeve, but was royally messed up), and what looks like to be a dorsal slit (Correct me if I am wrong folks).... Thing is, if I was in that guys shoes, having those treatments is not a 100% sure way of fixing the problem at this stage, and I would probs then opt for a Circumcision, and just get it over and done with.

Last edited:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ahhhhhh, found the vid I was thinking of..... Penis Circumcision | Embarrassing | Health | Channel4.com/bodies

Appears to be a second circ with the 1st circ was done in the first place to sort a bad case of Phimosis, but the type of circ the guy had, appears to be what is known as a 1/2 circ, where they basically take only 1/2 the foreskin away (like my mate Andy had), and unfortunately this chap ended up with a type of Balanitis, which basically meant the guy had to have a full circ.

britishboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dirty slut mode: Phimosis actually turns me on a little. I love a tight foreskin and especially because it tends to help keep the glans more moist which I think is sexy. This is a video on Vimeo where a guy has an animation of his dealings with phimosis, and TBH, I find it quite hot to watch.

Normal mode: Of course extreme phimosis can be quite distressing and should be dealt with. Sounds like you know what to do already, though I have heard people suggest that, if stretching your foreskin down the shaft proves difficult, you can also try starting with stretching away from the body. Best done after a bath or something, and certain creams will definitely help.

Seeing a doctor may be best, but you can always try some DIY if you feel more comfortable. Don't leave it too long though, especially if things don't really improve or get worse.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the foreskin is very elastic. try stretching with your fingers .i.m restoring mine . i was cut. i've got half my head covered just from stretching. i do it while i watch tv.just don't overdo it good luck

S

SirConcis

You need to put your foreksin in stretched mode (without any pain) for as long as you can every day. It isn't just a care of trying to retract it as far as it can go (altgough you do that as ofern as you can during the day such as when you go piss.

In other words, when you stretch your foreksin, keep it stretched for 5-10 minutes at a time or longer f you can.

The ability to fix a phimosis depends on your age. The younger you are, the easier it is.

The fact that as adult, you still have phimosis is likely because you have a long foreksin which doesn't have any motivation to retract during erection. So when/if you do get your foreksin to loosen and become retractable, you will need to change your habits to ensure your foreskin is retracted fully as often as possible.

This means retracting fully when you piss, and when you wank, you need to do it in such a way that on the downstroke, the foreksin goes below the head. This will keep your foreksin "exercised" and remain loose.

If you let your foreskin tip stay beyond tip of glans all the time, it will tighten again because in that position it does not need to stretch.

If you had a shorter foreskin, every erection would want to pull the skin back and this would give the foreksin its daily stretching exercises so it would not get tight. But with a long foreksin, this doesn't happen automatically, so you have to consciously exercise your foreskin so it remains easily retractable.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
What a beuatifull cock you have. I particularly like it
Curve
Veiny shaft
Huge bulbous head
The foreskin that I would love to explore with my tongue on a daily basis
I also love your hairy thighs and pubes

I guess the size of your cockhead is making it difficult to retract your foreskin during a full erection or keep it retracted comfortably

Try steroid creams and inserting a ping pong ball or M&M's during masturbation although with long term use they can thin the skin

Mmm. How long can you hold the M&M's without melting them . I certainly would enjoy licking them out especially the hidden ones from under your flange

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dirty slut mode: Phimosis actually turns me on a little.

A) Yes; B) Love the "Dirty slut mode" rubric.

Congratulations on your progress OP. Rest assured, lots of men have had similar problems and sorted them out. Also, please remember that there is nothing embarrassing about seeing a doctor about a tight foreskin. I know lots of doctors, professionally and personally, and when they do tell stories about the crazy things they found shocking at work, tight foreskins seem positively quaint in comparison.

Besides, if your doctor shames you for going to them about a (let's face it) rather routine penis issue, that means your doctor is a douchenozzle. It has nothing to say about you.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had (have?) the same problem.

I didn't pull it back til I was 16. It got stuck back (for about a minute!) that first time. I did start stretching it, you can try a steroid cream applied to the foreskin (eg hydrocortisone 1-1.5%). Available in Boots.

But the creams don't really help that much. It's all about regular stretching for at least fifteen minutes, ideally half an hour every day. Just a normal lube will help.

Methods of stretching are:

Pull back the foreskin as far as it will comfortably go and hold it there for as long as possible (my 'favourite' lol).

Put fingers (one, two or four) inside the foreskin. This is uncomfortable for me. Although I can get four fingers in. Bend your index and middle fingers on each hand and press them together so the nail parts are pointing away from each other on each hand. That's essentially how they are inserted, one side at a time.

Another option, but definitely not cheap is to use the Gentle Foreskin Stretcher by Platigo Solutions. Essentially you insert a balloon inside your foreskin and expand the balloon. You're supposed to start off small and work your way up to larger sizes but I blew it up all the way.

The good thing about that is that you can just put it in and leave it there. Honestly sometime's I've forgotten it's there! One time I went for a piss and shit myself when I saw the equipment hanging out of my cock.

It is good though but it's about £80-90 and takes two weeks to deliver. And the equipment is pretty basic but I suppose you're paying for the ability to have a normal foreskin.

What I will say as well is that, I've not been stretching routinely for a while and every so often now I get these small cuts/tears around my prepuce (foreskin opening). They're quite annoying and make it...uncomfortable to masturbate. I did find that the GFS helped with that and made it heal faster.

Now, maybe the cuts are due to a yeast infection (have read that) but I'm pretty sure they're due to the tight foreskin. Even though it's not that tight, it can come back all the way over the head with a lot of effort.

Normally it comes half way down the glans when erect. Good luck with yours!

Surgical options are: circumcision (don't do it!) or there is something called a frenuloplasty:

Frenuloplasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That just makes small incisions in the frenulum (banjo string) to loosen it. Apparently it's a local anaesthetic thing. And it would keep your foreskin intact.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
See a doctor. Ask for his professional advise and decide what is best for you. On this forum too many guys are fighting about uncut versus cut. It is your decision. As you could read above there are several options. Most important is that you enjoy your penis whether it's with or without foreskin. If you want to keep your penis intact than the foreskin should be able to move completely back without problems. I don't know your age but if you want to have sex you shouldn't have to think about this problem. My advise: be a man and see a doctor. Don't wait.

britishboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
See a doctor. Ask for his professional advise and decide what is best for you. On this forum too many guys are fighting about uncut versus cut. It is your decision.
I don't see how suggesting the less invasive methods first means arguing. If a man desires circumcision, then the decision has already been made, but if he's looking for advice, then people are likely to want to recommend the most conservative treatments first, which he'd be wise to accept if he truly values his foreskin.

Even a doctor can be wrong, that's why people sometimes get second opinions or look into the facts themselves. DIY won't hurt as long as the need isn't pressing and he's happy to do that.