tight foreskin

ipeenaked

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I'm from WA and as you can tell from the tittle I'm an uncut guy. The tip of my foreskin is really tight. When I shower I have to let me dick get really warm before I can pull the foreskin back, when it comes to sex if the girl has a tight pussy, she must have a super wet pussy or during sex the foreskine will move back over the tip of my dick and hurts me. Anywho is there any tips on stretching my foreskin?
Thanks in advanceg

daavos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
go to your doctor and get a steroid cream to aid in the stretching, or be like me and get a circumcision ":D" I have the op on sep 11th! so scared lol.

I have phimosis and theres no way i can have sex without ripping something, added to the fact im 6.4 girth...bad times.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gentle stretching with steroid cream or bio-oil over time does work, up to a point. It worked for me, along with insertion of silicone tunnels of graduating sizes. It took me about three years (I took my time, I've heard of guys getting results sooner), and I can fully retract while erect if I want while retaining a "pleasant" tightness. I had what doctors refer to as "accquired phimosis", due to forced retraction and un-needed cleaning in childhood (doctors in North America thought this was neccessary when I was little, the dumb-asses).

There are surgical alternatives to complete circumcision, such as preputioplasty. See your GP.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
++1 to Jedi and Daavos

Well, there have been members on here with this exact problem. If it doesn't pose a huge issue for you - leave it alone.

If you think you want to explore stretching -visit your doctor or urologist and be honest with him.
Tell him you would like to keep your foreskin, but need to know first and foremost if it can be stretched out properly so it's comfortable.
For some men, this works fine.

For others, the stretching is too painful, and they choose to get cut.
I'd keep what you have as long as you can, and reduce your risk of infection - but it's up to you! You never know how good the doc will be, or if you'll be butchered.

Last edited:

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know why guys still get full circumcisions. I'm sure doctors have heard of dorsal slits or something similar, instead of cutting the whole thing off you just basically cut a slit to loosen the skin. People have had it done before.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First, the mean reason for a tightening of the foreskin is a yeast infection.
If you had been able to retract easily, ever, treat yourself and any partner for a yeast infection. It can happen to anyone, cut or uncut. Anything over the counter for a woman, will work on you. Yeast infections cause slight tearing. It heals as scar tissue, which is less elastic than the skin it replaces.
Once a yeast infection has been ruled out, place as many fingers in the foreskin as you can, even if it is two pinkies. Gently pull them in separate directions. Do this for 10 minutes a day, or 10 minutes a couple of times a day. In 6-8 weeks, your foreskin will be loosened. If your foreskin is too tight to even do this, pull on the outside of the foreskin, away from your body, day after day, until you can fit the baby fingers in.
No surgery required, you get to keep all of your parts. Problem solved.

Bean_head

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, first of all seek medical help if its causing you pain, there could be a multitude of reasons why this may be the case; don't be embarrassed.

First point of call would be stretching, your doctor may prescribe you a steroid cream to aid the stretching.

You do not necessarily need a circumcision if its tight, but may need a frenuloplasty. I suffered in silence for a long time (mainly due to embarrassment) and in the end sought the help of a urologist. After half a day op I got a frenulum breve done and I can't tell you how happy I am now.

Check out my thread if you have any queries.

kexin9f9

Legendary Member
Media
First, the mean reason for a tightening of the foreskin is a yeast infection.
If you had been able to retract easily, ever, treat yourself and any partner for a yeast infection. It can happen to anyone, cut or uncut. Anything over the counter for a woman, will work on you. Yeast infections cause slight tearing. It heals as scar tissue, which is less elastic than the skin it replaces.
Once a yeast infection has been ruled out, place as many fingers in the foreskin as you can, even if it is two pinkies. Gently pull them in separate directions. Do this for 10 minutes a day, or 10 minutes a couple of times a day. In 6-8 weeks, your foreskin will be loosened. If your foreskin is too tight to even do this, pull on the outside of the foreskin, away from your body, day after day, until you can fit the baby fingers in.
No surgery required, you get to keep all of your parts. Problem solved.

Let's say, someone was able to retract easily his foreskin both in flaccid and in erect state. But after a slight tearing, the foreskin became somewhat less elastic (but not tight). In this case, can the skin be stretched and become like it was before?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once the yeast, thrush, whatever you want to call it, is cleared in both partners, yes, absolutely.

maxuncut

Just Browsing
Media
Dude, first of all seek medical help if its causing you pain, there could be a multitude of reasons why this may be the case; don't be embarrassed.

First point of call would be stretching, your doctor may prescribe you a steroid cream to aid the stretching.

You do not necessarily need a circumcision if its tight, but may need a frenuloplasty. I suffered in silence for a long time (mainly due to embarrassment) and in the end sought the help of a urologist. After half a day op I got a frenulum breve done and I can't tell you how happy I am now.

Check out my thread if you have any queries.

I had one of those done accidentally! First girl I had sex with was sooo tight. I'm girthy and was determined to make it fit lol. Made my life so much more simple...