Tight Foreskin

afuoco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do any of you uncut guys have tight foreskins? Mine retracts fine when soft, but when hard it covers about half of the head and doesn't comfortable go back. Has this ever been a problem during sex????

afuoco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've tried that and nothing happens. It has stayed the same for years no matter how much I try to stretch it out

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Never had a proble... but research this now... Can turn into Phimosis and lead to cutting... <OUCH!>
Phimosis is basically an imaginary diagnosis. Like spermatorrhea. Unless its been damaged or scarred, the foreskin is extremely elastic. Stretch, stretch, stretch. Do it every day. You'll be surprised how you can make it expand.

Oh I forgot to say, you don't have to see your glans. I saw several guys on a website somewhere bragging about their matchstick sized foreskin opening. As long as it feels good and you can cum. The feeling is mostly in the skin, not the glans.

Reactions: bc655

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stretching techniques are particularly useful for treatment of the adult or adolescent non-retractile foreskin where BXO is not present [ 17 ].
Stretching for a tight foreskin.
Use baby oil, Vaseline intensive care hand and body lotion, Nivea or any bland cream as a lubricant. Pull the foreskin forward away from the body several times then pull it back and hold it in the stretched position for several minutes twice daily. When the hole is large enough insert your thumb , or smaller finger if necessary, into the foreskin and grip the glans ( the head of the penis) between finger and thumb. Roll the foreskin over the thumb until the tight ring is white with stretching. Hold it in this position as long as you can at a time- say 5 minutes. . Repeat as often as you have the time and enthusiasm for. If later you find there is room for two or more fingers then use them.
If time permits even better results may be possible if you soak your penis in warm water for some minutes before you start to stretch.
If the opening to the foreskin is very narrow consider using a Glansie ( Glansie.com - cure phimosis) to advance to the methods above.

Steroid creams should be used next if no significant progress has been made after a month- You can always have a preputioplasty* if all else fails. The cream you need is called Betamethasone 0.05% sold in 30 G tubes. Sold in this country as DiproSone ..
It is a prescription only medicine which means you will have to ask your doctor for a prescription.)
The cream should be massaged into the tight part of the foreskin inside and outside 2-3 times a day for at least a month combined with further stretching.
As the foreskin widens it may become apparent that the frenulum is restricting retraction. This can be remedied by a small operation called a frenuloplasty performed under a local anaesthetic.
Take care to avoid premature retraction beyond the corona of the glans to avoid paraphimosis.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jelqing and pumping I believe increased my foreskin quite a bit actually. I know that before I started PE my foreskin when soft barely reached the head. Now it is completely covered when soft and when hard I have some extra not covering the head but its not tight with none at all. I'm happy right now with the outcome.

nicedaddy36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My middle son had a problem with phimosis when he was 11. (He's now 13.) Yarraman described the process pretty much just like the doctor suggested for Shaun. The steroid cream is very beneficial, but you have to include stretching exercises also.

When you stretch, be careful not to get too aggressive at first. The way the doctor told Shaun to do it was to sit in a tub of warm water and take his pinky fingers, gently insert the fingers inside the foreskin and stretch. Stretch for a few minutes and then relax, and then repeat.

If you do it correctly, it can be one of the best medical problems to have. Basically, the best way to correct your phimosis is to play with your cock. It's the only medical procedure where the doctor tells you to play with your cock as often as possible!!

wogsta

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have this problem too..

I can get the foreskin over the head when im erect but its very very uncomfortable...

Been stretching for a while but no real change :(

greenie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Streching does work but it takes a long time.

Since I can ever remember I had never been able to retact it then one day i had enough and started strestching after reading up about it on the internet.

I started out as someone said with a matchstick sized opening, I know it sounds crude but I was inserting anything I could find with a tapered end to begin the process.

Then using sprung tweezers :eek: id insert them and leave them there for 20 mins or so till I could get one finger in.

Id pull my skin up the finger until it was loose enough to get two in and pull.

The process is slow and mildly painful but it has taken me just over a year to go from matchsick sized to being able to get my skin back when fully erect.

I'm not finished yet but im about 95% of the way there with no ripping :biggrin1:

Anyone else whos trying this and doesnt see results dont give up, it took months before I saw any visible results.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was very tight when I was really young but once I was able to get it all the way back without any discomfort the same went for erections. Of course back then I didn't grow very much and I guess since I'm used to leaving the skin back it just kind of grew along with everything else.

D

deleted87637

For God in heaven's sake, get circumcized! Do any of you uncut fuckers know what it's like to try and suck on a cheesy smelling dick that the skin won't peel back on?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For God in heaven's sake, get circumcized! Do any of you uncut fuckers know what it's like to try and suck on a cheesy smelling dick that the skin won't peel back on?
Why do you have to peel the skin back? Suck on the skin. That's where the sensation is.

How do people get away with talking like this? This type of vitriol makes me vitriolic. Do you even know how a penis is supposed to work? Fucking U.S. clip cock. Watch alex8's masturbation video if you want to know what a foreskin does.

Do you know you are sucking on a dry scar where a soft full skin ought to be?

The foreskin is very elastic. Greenie knows what he's doing. Flying v is another not too shining example of someone who's psychologically damaged by genital cutting.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No but I'm uncut and my dick doesn't stink at all.

greenie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me I could never consider circumsicion, firstly because im embarrased about going to the doctor and I really cannot face having operations.

I get more sensation from my glans than the skin but I suppose that could be due to it being hidden away for about 25 years. BTW sexual experince I could say was crap before I started stretching, I could feel nothing and lost my erection.

I didnt lose my virginity till I was 23 because I feared being ridiculed by girls. sure enough she told all her freinds who all had a good giggle, it has put me off completly and I still have not experienced "proper sex" :redface:

I get the usual hes gay from my mates :mad:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me I could never consider circumsicion, firstly because im embarrased about going to the doctor and I really cannot face having operations.

I get more sensation from my glans than the skin but I suppose that could be due to it being hidden away for about 25 years. BTW sexual experince I could say was crap before I started stretching, I could feel nothing and lost my erection.

I didnt lose my virginity till I was 23 because I feared being ridiculed by girls. sure enough she told all her freinds who all had a good giggle, it has put me off completly and I still have not experienced "proper sex" :redface:

I get the usual hes gay from my mates :mad:
greenie I don't like to say you don't know what you're talking about. You should know what you're talking about right? But I find that even intact guys sometimes don't understand how it all goes together. We just want it to feel good, and being different sometimes doesn't feel good.

Sensation comes from skin. I know no one will disagree with this. Of course the parts all work together, but people assume the glans is where all the sensation is because it looks like the business end of the penis.

Here's some information in an easy to understand format:

Foreskin :: Prepuce :: Ridged Band

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well yeah it has a name, it's also somewhat of a false diagnosis. For example, phimosis is normal for infants and children. Stupid word is responsible for millions of infants getting half the sensory apparatus of their dick chopped off every year.