Tight form fitting Jeans..

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
So...what is the deal? Are these coming back in style? Its certainly better than the "ghetto look" jeans halfway down your ass baggy style dont u think? I just put on some wranglers i bought a lonnnnnng time ago just to see how they feel and they are hugging my ass and showing my bulge nicely.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm also noticing some guys wearing genuine Levis and other jeans in tighter styles than sagging jeans. let's hope the trend continues. the way we'll know the form fitting jeans is back is when guys look like The Castro Clones of the 1980s. (The Castro = San Francisco)

HeBop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They are back they call them skinny jeans now. Unfortunately the new skinny jeans still seem to have the saggy ass thing going on. I hate this whole underwear sticking out look, I think its indecent in public to go around with your damn pants below your ass with your underwear sticking out. Some cities have actually passed laws prohibiting it. I do like that they are back otherwise though. Love checking out the packages.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Baggy = Good place to hide the dope...and a cooler from Sears to keep your lunch cool. Snug = No loose material to get snagged on nails, fences, saddles...yaddah, yaddah. Just my $0.02

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kids in the ghetto drive what young people in this country wear, and a certain percentage of our over-all population is always trying to look young. The whole point for ghetto kids and teen-agers is to piss off the old folks. Once they finally conclude that that "grown-ups" no longer give a damn about how stupid the absurd baggy trend looks, they'll have to come up with something that rattles the cages again. This time we can hope they try to rattle us with tight stuff again. I'm not going to be much rattled, of course, but I'll try to shake my head in great disapproval when the kids are looking. Bring back the baskets, packages, or whatever we'll call them this time around.

D

deleted556573

They are back they call them skinny jeans now. Unfortunately the new skinny jeans still seem to have the saggy ass thing going on. I hate this whole underwear sticking out look, I think its indecent in public to go around with your damn pants below your ass with your underwear sticking out. Some cities have actually passed laws prohibiting it. I do like that they are back otherwise though. Love checking out the packages.

I hear ya, man. That saggy look is just plain ugly to me. :mad:

However, I DO like when the waistband of a guy's underwear just barely peeks over the top of his jeans. By this, I mean a guy that's wearing a pair of jeans that actually FITS, but his jeans are just riding every so slightly low. That, to me, is HOT. :cool:

aeros752000

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last year a friend and I were in Florida together and I was looking for some shirts for our upcoming guys Vegas trip. Before then he only wore Levi jeans that made his butt look wide which it's not, it's a nice little runners ass.
Well when he tried on some fitted jean, it was all over. he kept commenting on how great they felt, hugging his body in the right places.
And since then he has purchased a few more pair and the cute runner's butt is looking great.
Strange thing, his wife didn't really take to them right away. And the same thing happened with my niece in Hawaii. We were at the 7 store and her husband tried on some jean that really fit him. Not the baggie can't tell you're a fit military guy ones that he normally wears. And he loved them, but she didn't like people seeing what her man had to offer. So he didn't buy them. However a few months ago when they were visiting, he did comment that I was wearing 7 jeans. Almost like a reminder that he wanted a pair.
So the problem may be some women not wanting their guys looking or feeling too attractive.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Strange thing, his wife didn't really take to them right away. And the same thing happened with my niece in Hawaii. We were at the 7 store and her husband tried on some jean that really fit him. Not the baggie can't tell you're a fit military guy ones that he normally wears. And he loved them, but she didn't like people seeing what her man had to offer. So he didn't buy them. However a few months ago when they were visiting, he did comment that I was wearing 7 jeans. Almost like a reminder that he wanted a pair.
So the problem may be some women not wanting their guys looking or feeling too attractive.

The women don't want the competition. So many of them have nothing but their bodies to offer and get people's attention. Same thing goes with swimsuits - they want to run around in practically nothing, while saying "eeewww" and making you think you're gay if you're not covered in baggy fabric from your waist to your calves. They want you to feel as insecure about your body as they do about theirs.