Tight jeans

duchampe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time posting, nice to find this place.

I'm not usually the type to wear snug fitting pants but I recently bought a pair, if for nothing more than a sociological experiment. I have caught girls taking glances at my crotch before but never as much. The first day I wore these pants I caught many women taking (even double taking) a glance down there. Thing is i'm only about 4'' flaccid with decent sized hangers. I by no means have a huge cock so the question is...am I just embarssing myself wearing these things or do girls like to look at a bulge no matter what size?

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh trust me - guys and gals will all look at the bulge (and most will pretend they didn't) no matter what you wear. 11.5" (8" soft) gets stared at all the time and I'm ok with that. Met a lot of interesting people that way.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All the jeans ive been wearing latley are tight - tight jeans are really popular right now.
When I started wearing them I used to feel like i was walking around in my underwear because the outline of my cock is very visible down my right leg.(6.5" soft and thick)
Now im totlly used to it, people look at it all the time, but it doesnt bother me.
It's become a joke with my friends they like to stuff things down their pants and walk around pretnding to be me!!
..well it's funny when you are drunk.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i never really gave my package much thought until tighter jeans came into fashion a few years ago and i caught people checking out my bulge. i'm not very big soft, so it might be the way my dick rests over my balls, but my equipment really fills out the new cuts nicely. crotchwatchers welcome.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This issue was the reason I sought out LPSG in the first place, some years ago.

When tighter, low cut jeans came into fashion, I was challenged -- and embarrassed -- by my indiscrete bulge. I guess I'm a show-er and my package is obvious in tight jeans. My boyfriend is extremely supportive in most aspects of our relationship; however, he has little patience when I describe the challenges some clothes present to hung guys. The balls-out attitude of the guys in LPSG definitely gave me the juice to stop worrying about my junk being on display and to wear more form-flattering jeans.

Now, I'm with scanjock: let the peckerchecks and crotchwatchers stare.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yup, I agree.

I just sorta tuck it to the side, and let people look. These low riders are very "suggestive" and they actually add a bit of bulge if you happen to get the right pair.:biggrin1:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
duchampe said:
The first day I wore these pants I caught many women taking (even double taking) a glance down there.

Welcome duchampe!

I pack a decent bulge in 501s. For a while I was a bit self-conscious about it but over time I learned to enjoy the glances and occasional double-takes.

I think women tend to be a bit more sly about stealing crotch glances than guys. But, then, that makes it more fun when you catch them doing it.

T

that_other_guy

Right now I'm in love with a low rise cut of Citizen jeans ... thye make the ass & bulge look perfect ... :biggrin1:

and yes I get attention down there too ... but that's why I bought the jeans anyway :tongue:

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love jeans, but I wear them, and other snug pants, just off center so there's room to my left to store the package. People do look, mostly guys, and that's what I'm after anyway. But mostly it's a comfort issue.

duchampe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got a look at the crotch when I was sitting and you know how loose pants sometimes rise at the crotch (I call this the pup-tent effect). Anyways I would rather show a bulge than have someone assume I'm packing a 3'' hardon.

gaston28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my first post as well. I have a difficult times finding jeans that fit. I usually end up getting 501's which I show in as well. I wear myself to the right and I notice alot of looks from people in the office when I wear jeans.

I tried on Diesel jeans one time and the guy helping me just staired and said "well you get attention in those" and called over the girl working in the store, needless to say I passed on the jeans.

When I was younger I tried to hide it but I don't see why I should, I am what I am. Bulge in jeans and all.

Thanks for making me feel welcomed to the site

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
501's are the only jeans I wear! I wear my cock to the left and balls to the right, You can see my package across the street and most men and women do look! I have 3 shots of my bulge in my profile:wink:

I'm a big grower and I have a very hard time showing a bulge, especially in tight jeans.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once I tried on "skinny jeans", no way! I don't mind showing a bulge but it those jeans were way too revealing. My cock was clearly visible down my leg. There was nothing left to the imagination. I didn't buy them because I don't think I would ever wear them, plus they were uncomfortable.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I grew up in a shit-kicker town where most of the guys (myself included) wore skin-tight Wranglers. Back then, I never gave it much thought, even though the painted-on fit made it quite obvious if you happened to have large genitals. Depending on the venue, I still wear tight jeans, but I more aware that my bulge may attract attention, and I plan accordingly.