tight jeans

dominicandan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
im sure this has been ask tons of times but i will ask it any ways. what are the best brand or model of tight mens jeans to really show off the bulge. i wear a tight pair of levis now and i dont know it seems too get lost in the fabric. you can see by my gallery that im not that small too. so what is the best kind of tight pants to extensuate a bulge?

i think ur issue is that of many here ...when not erect it does get small at times so trying to show it off sometimes just isnt worth the hassle

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
im very slim, and also like to show as much bulge as possible, the only size jeans that work for me are size 27w but are virtually impossible to find in highstreet shops, i end up buying them online and my favorate for showing a huge defined bulge even while soft is my Wrangler PBR slimfit jeans and my Wrangler 20X slim fit jeans, and the trick is to put the cock to the right side of the fly, for some reason it shows through better and its even possible to see how long it is while flacid, i ware my cock horizontally to the right with a slight pointing downward angle and as my jeans fade it also fades a nice pail long patch where my cock is pushing on the fabric.
I am supprized at how many guys on here are into wanting to show a bulge like i do, why is it that male fashon perposly hides the bulge in baggy jeans?, and why do so many hot young guys only ever dress in baggy jeans? dont they realise that they would look a lot hotter if they wore fitted revealing jeans like they used to back in the 80's, oh how i loved that decade!
do any of you under 25's on here like to ware tight jeans?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah yes, hope springs eternal ...

You guys are getting stares because pants like that went out in the '70s.

Back in that period I never found anything from Levi's which was wearable. The butts were huge and there was absolutely no room in front. None, zip, nada. Maybe wearing them backwards would have worked.

Levi's may have gotten better since then. They could hardly have gotten worse.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I had a jean by American Eagle which showed a nice fake budlge..It was just the way the fabric in front: guys and gals I say kept staring...I went back to the store but that cut didnot make on the shelf anymore...Oh MAN:eek: