Tight New Jeans

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was hot summer and all I had clean for my summer job at the office were my new jeans, I didn't even have any clean underwear so the only thing covering my large, long privates was the thin stretchy denim of my Tommy Hilfiger jeans.

It was my leaving do that day as well and the mood in the office was even more frisky than usual, which is pretty frisky. The office work to targets and with the monthly figures bouyant everyone was all pretty relaxed. Even so it wasn't until I checked myself in the mens toilet mirror that I saw why the girls were so flirty round me - my jeans sculpted my balls into the most enticing set of jean clad nuts you could want to see.

I'd dressed half asleep so I tried rearranging my attire to make my manhood less obvious but gave up. So I thought - fuck it - might as well flaunt it. I made sure the effect was as amplified as possible - if its good enough for the girls with their plunging cleavages then why not me ?

I noticed that my female collegues found every reason to have me come over to their desk and noticed their eyes drift down to my crotch as I sorted out their problems. Obediently, my cock would engorge a little to enhance the view, giving them a little hint of what would confront them if the weapon nestling behind the denim was ever unleashed. Their eyes would instinctively widen as, no doubt, their cunts flooded with juice.

All day I would find excuses to make sure each and every one off them got an eyeful of my magnificent cock, packed tightly into my painted on jeans, loving every longing look at my manhood, every licked and moistened lip.

My favourtite was my boss, a pampered tanned blonde whose skin tight grey dress suits set off beautifully her aerobically honed physique, topped off with thin seamed stockings and long red stillettos. She laughed breathlessly and nervously at my lame jokes, crossing and uncrossing her legs absentmindley and letting her hand drift towards her aching cunt.

Time ticked by and until it was time for my end of contract meeting and I retired with my boss to the ready room.......

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...the small meeting room was hot and flooded with sunlight which shone through her tight blouse lighting up her honey brown skin agains her lacy white bra. We went through the formalities briskly and had a little chat about my plans for college and afterwards. Then, as I placed my hand on the door handle to leave, she placed hers on mine. Her cornflower blue eyes looked up yearningly, I knew I had to move quickly before she thought better of it.

I pressed my lips against her limp quivering pout and forced my tongue in as she locked the door. Pushing her up against the wall I rode her grey skirt up around her waist and, grabbing a handfull of her french knickers, pulled forcefully - ripping them from her hips and leaving her shaven pussy open to the air.

She wimpered quietly and deliriously as I freed my rampant manhood from its tight denim casing and pressed its duck egg sized bell end up into her warm, weeping slit. She moaned softly as the first few centimeters pushed her open to the limit, spilling her juices down my shaft in thin rivulets, and again as I withrew, and again as I pressed home with more force to push her beyond her limit, splashing hot showers of liquid onto my balls....

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...although her parts were a mess of hot juice by now, her tight little pussy still resisted so I drew myself up to my full height, lifting her feet off the ground. For a moment she balanced on top of my cock and I thought we would never engage, but then with a satisfying pop she slid slowly over my tip and down the shaft, the rubbery slilkiness off her pussy walls shuddering against the porcelein hard head and shaft of my dick with microscopic but electric oscilations that brought her to her first explosive orgasm.

I paused for a moment as her pussy pulsated orgasmicly, inflating with even more juice until thin jets of it squirted past the hermetically sealed entrance clamped tight against the base of my shaft, spraying onto the top of my balls.

With exquisit timing and force I pulled the head down to the edge of the entrance where it tugged the lips outwards, the juice gushed down onto the top of her legs and over my groin. There was an audible squeek as I did this and again my chrome hard head was carressed all over by tiny waves of electric vibrations as her wall gripped and gave way to my bell end.......

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...her legs shook, shivered and buckled uncontrollably and I slowly allowed the force of the suction that my partial withdrawal had created, to draw my penis into her again, slowly, millimeter by millimeter as each nerve ending, spread over my large tip, fired off individually with a myriad of delicious glittering charges - not mixed into a general sensation like normal sized penis's - each one was a separate, discreet, delicate and exquisite impulse.

Similarly, the massive member inside her pushed each nerve-ending in her walls ever further apart but for her it was an entirely new sensation, to feel their signals not as a general feeling but individually - nerve by nerve as her cunt surendered and stretched to its limit. She gripped my shoulder tightly and reaching down with her other hand, grabbed my soaking balls and pushed the shaft in harder, further, deeper until it was buried into her right up to the hilt, her smooth shaven pussy resting on the base of my shaft, trembling on the top of my balls

Her eyes rolled back and she clenched her teeth as she awaited the next stroke. To increase our pleasure I put my hand on her thin toned waist and pressed my thumb into her belly, next to her navel until I could feel my hot dick inside her. She tensed even more as the already overwhelming sensation was re-doubled. Slowly I drew my cock down until the ride below my bell end caught on the top of the bulge caused by the pressure of my thumb. She looked into my eyes pleadingly - unsure if she could take any more - but I knew there was only one way to find out and pulled the slick purple head quickly over the bulge. I thought she might pass out - as others had - but she remained conscious as I pressed quickly back and forth over the ridge again and again until she spasmed with orgasm again and anothe wave of juice splashed through our joining......

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...she pulled her knees up and hooked her legs round my hips, bucking and jerking to get the most out of me before I had to go. I rotated my hips and screwed in and out and she did likewise in the opposite direction, squeezing every ounce of pleasure and rivers of juices from our organs. She bit hard on her fist as she came againand again until I let her know I was approaching satisfaction.

She knew what she had to do and lifted herself of the member impaling her, sinking weakly to her knees. Her eyes widened as she got her first look at the giant tool that had left her gaping open to the air. She hungrily took it between her lucious lips and began pumping away at its large purple head while stimulating my balls with her left hand.

Her other hand found her hole and began kneeding its swollen walls, bringing juice gushing onto the floor......

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some men like to hold a girls head while she works his piece, but as any woman will have taken as much as she can by just putting me in her mouth I don't bother.

I leant against the wall and admired her pretty face pumping away at my manhood, small squirts of my juice mixed with her juice and saliva escaping foamily out of the sides of her mouth and down onto her chin, onto her by now bare breasts and onto the soaked waistband of her skirt. The same mixture lubricated my shaft, along which the pumped her delicate manicured fist, urging the final act onwards.

Her big brown eyes looked drowsily up at me, she was transported by the sensation of my massive member pulsating in her mouth and the thick sinewy love muscle in her hand.

That look sent me over the edge and the first pulse of creamy white seamen snaked quickly through my cock and into her mouth, inflating her cheeks and choking her low guttral moan as she came yet again.

The second followed quickly and more forcefully as its path had been opened up by the first. I could feel it build up silkily in her mouth and slide deliciously over her tounge and my bell end.

The third jet finally loosened her lips beyond endurance and my member flicked out of its mooring, sending large blobs of juice all over her face, boobs and silk shirt.

Then my volcanic ejections pumped purposefully over her whole body as she squealed with pleasure and ecstacy, still pumping away with her free hand as the other kneeded her squelching loins urgently bringing forth one last final shuddering orgasm as I finally reeled back, falling to my knees, the last spurts arcing onto her hand and groin.

She to collapsed to the floor and we both lay there in the afterglow for an age, only the heavy gasps for air breaking the silence in the now deserted office building....

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
..i was just pulling my skin tight jeans on when a knock came at the door, I looked at my boss but she just smiled wickedly as she hung up her mobile phone. She openned the door an in sidled a temp girl who had been hired on her recommendation as she was the daughter of a neighbour.

I stood there open mouthed as my boss slipped her hands under the young ladies low slung jean mini skirt and began fingering her gently. The other hand slipped round her back and under her cotton tankini and began teasing her right nipple. They made an arousing sight stood there in the evening sunlight, smiling slyly at me as they contemplated the fruition of their plans.

My boss gave the girl a long lingering kiss before advancing on me and pushing me back across the table. She pulled my limp cock free of my jeans once more and began reviving it with her soft manicured hand and plump moist lips and tongue.

Her temp gasped at the sight and looked doubtfully at my boss. My boss simply nodded focefully and beckoned her forward, onto the desk and across me, backside to my face, straddling my torso which was now freshly adorned with my proud throbbing member rising magnificently into the twilight.

My boss guided her onto my rod. As it pushed her open a little, a trickle of her juices slid down by bell end, liberated from her hole by the gentle pressure of her pussy against my cock.

She gave a little wimper as my Boss gently but firmly pushed her back onto my dick. She soothed her but continued to urge her on. However, as she pushed straight down it was clear the she was too tight and my massive size was pushing her even more tightly closed.

I had experience of this and took control, pushing the girl forward and rising into position behind her. My boss looked concerned, not wishing any harm to come to the little pussy that she had become so fond of. The girl gripped the edge of the desk and presented herself to me, small droplets of dewy pussy juice sparkling invitingly on her pussy lips.

I gripped her hips firmly and let my huge manhood rest on the nape of her opening. Pulling her a little further back her lips openned like a blossoming flower and, like magic, I was in.

She gasped long and tremulously as my boss stroked her hair and shoulders. I indicated that my boss should hold her still as the next move could injure her otherwise. Taking a deep breath, I slammed home.....

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I always feel a bit bad about doing that, but its the only way really and I have never known a girl complain afterwards. But the immediate effect is pretty brutal as she gasps as if the air has been forced from her lungs, clutching blindly at the air, looking for something to hold onto and drag herself away from the delicious sting between her legs.

In for a penny, in for a pound : I begin pumping away vigourously. She moans a low primordial, animal groan as my boss presses her face to her groin. She cranes her neck to get a better look at my massive member pistoning into her temp's taught pussy.

I place my finger on her entrance and find, to my great satisfaction, a river of juice spilling out of her tight lips with every stroke. I pump and I pump and I pump, my hips slapping loudly against her backside bringing forth delirious screams and shouts of encouragement now.

I am amazed to hear her demanding to be penetrated harder, faster, deeper. I happily oblige as she twists and flexs her body to draw every possible sensation from my thrusting member.

I could feel myself tiring and pulled her back onto my member and lay back. Without breaking rhythm she takes over and rides enthusiatically up and down my pole at an athletic speed. My boss pushed her face into the heart of our joining and explored it with her long luscious tongue while pushing her fingers into her own hole to unleash the orgasms our joining had ingnited in her.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...my dick felt like it was at melting point as she rode me, her crotch slapping down on my groin with each thrust. I could feel myself reaching climax and began to push up with each downstroke, springing her ass into the air again with each stroke, making her scream with delight. Rivers of juice spilled over my balls where they were eagerly cucked up by my boss, who moaned contentedly in response.

The temp sensed I was approaching satisfaction and began to match her rythmn to mine to stop the thrusting and then lifted herself carefully off my pole and onto my chest, where she slipped around juicily, her swollen mound slippery with our fluids.

She placed her lips carefully on the tip of my cock and pushed them downwards in imitation of the tightest pussy possible, until I felt like I was halfway down her throat. The same action lifted her ass into the cool night air and onto my face, where it rested briefly while my tongue snaked into her hole, before beginning to slowly gyrate in tandem with the stokes she was administering to my cock.....

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
....soon I was drinking in her juice as it flowed into my mouth and over my face while she came yet again. Her loosened pussy spread wide over my face and felt delicious as she ground it over all the bumps. I never been deepthroated before and knew that before long I would be coming as never before as her lips reached further and futher down my shaft which was at the same time being serviced by my boss who had now pressed her large boobs against the base of my shaft and was tit wanking me to oblivion.

Sure enough I felt my balls twitch and my and my butt cheeks clench, and in an instant hot juice was coursing through my shaft, like hot magma thrusting up from the depths. As it snaked through my body it felt like it was ripping apart the tubes already stretched to the limit by my last eruption. I felt both pleasure and pain at the same time as what felt like a stream on hot beads thundered out from my balls and through my body, searching for release.

And release they got as the stream of hot liquid finally spurted out from my cock, flooding the temps gob and throat, round and over my bell end, down her chin and onto my bosses heaving breasts. The second pulse raced through my tubes with greater velocity and power and exploded in the girls mouth and out onto my bosses quivering breast as did the third and fourth. Only after the fifth did my cock loosed itself from her mouth and begin pumping fountains of steaming cream into the night air and all over our bodies.

My cock sent arc after arc of hot spunk onto the tow womans breast and faces, both of then grasping the base to direct as much of it onto themselves as possible. The temp had sat back and her full weight came to bear on my face, suffocating me as more of her pussy engulfed my face and intensifying the pleasure coursing through my whole body.

For a moment all our bodie seemed to lock, motionless, in one united orgasm - before we collapsed finally in big gasping heap.

We cleaned up in the en suite bath room and left the office for my bosses apartment, where we orgied long into the night. But thats another story.

Last edited: