Tight, Non discript bulge

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bookersnooker, Jun 22, 2011.

1. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So today at the bar I saw this dude and his GF sitting at a booth.

He had the top few buttons undone and you could see his consistant dusting of hair [not like a mangled forest, but not sparse either]

when he stood up to leave i noticed this tight bulge in the front of his shorts. it looked like the crotch of his shorts was pushing his balls up, but at the same time he was wearing some sorta underwear keeping everything together. this caused the package to push forward.

it seemed too tight to be free balling but too round to have his dick included. The only thing I could think of is cock pulled across hip and balls held together by briefs.

any other ideas on how this tight bulge could have happened??

2. UKPianoBoy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fabric does strange things. perhaps you have super powers. *smirks

3. D_Aurifice_Stupher

D_Aurifice_Stupher Account Disabled

Some type of thong? I wear them frequently, with my dick up and to the right, balls captured and pulled forward.

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a former briefs guy, the bulge that you describe is typical. There were times that my dick would slide down in the crotch and make a lump. If the head got trapped against the seam of the leg opening and I got a semi, it would push the bulge outward as I continued getting harder, yet you wouldn't see the outline of the dick head - just a big round bulge. The same thing happened many times when wearing a Speedo. For me, it was uncomfortable, and I'd need to reach down and adjust my dick to give it room to expand. Sometimes it wasn't possible due to where I was, so I just dealt with it until it went back to being limp. The Speedo bulge on the beach was great. There were times that I was lying on a towel on my back with a hat covering my face. I'd feel myself getting hard, and just let it bone up. It looked like I had fallen asleep and got a boner. Truth was, I was awake and could see people looking from under the hat and got off on them staring at my bulge. Good times!

5. tallandhung

tallandhung Member

Albums:
    I like bulges in any form possible. Afterall, women wear tight-fitting shirts to expose cleavage.:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted