Tight or loose pussy, what do you like ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_chinagirl4u2, Nov 20, 2011.

1. B_chinagirl4u2

B_chinagirl4u2 New Member

Would be interesting to hear what you boys like and why

2. shaved and trimmed

I like them tight. As long as its wet enough to slide in. I like a small women with a tight pussy. I love the feeling of power/dominance I get while fucking a tight pussy from behind!

3. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't imagine anyone particularly preferring a loose pussy. It might be because the male has a big dick but I still don't.

Oh and do you mind explaining this? (to the thread opener)

Bikini party held at in Sanya bay

4. D_Fred Flintstones

D_Fred Flintstones New Member

Tight of corse lol

5. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, the lady in those photos bares an amazing resemblance to the OP, so I feel the need to report it to the mods for their viewing.

6. D_Crystallized Ginger

for you there's no option... tight or nothing :D

7. average8224

average8224 Member

Have u ever found a pussy that you thought was loose. Everything must be tight for you, so I'm sure it is either "tight" or "too tight".

8. DQSundae

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hell yes tight! There's nothing worse than a loose, sloppy, tie a board on your ass so you don't fall in snatch. I it so tight I need to use a shoe horn to get in.

9. D_Millard Fillermore

D_Millard Fillermore Account Disabled

Well this might be a total surprise and i'm not even sure i should be saying this but.....i like a loose pussy because well you can go at it a bit faster AND a tight pussy because it feels a bit better around thee old peen. Aka doesn't rate that high on my list of needs. A sexy mind is way more attractive than body parts. Or at least to me.

10. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

I've only ever had tight--would be interested in trying a loose one at least once.

11. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I love a wet, excited and ready vagina. My theory is that if a woman is arounsed she loosens and is perfect. I have found it so. Seems to me a really tite woman would stimulate me too much and make me cumm much too soon. I like to take my time and enjoy the engagement for as long as possible.

12. MisterSix

MisterSix New Member

Of the three Asian women I've had sex with, two were extremely tight and was "normal."

The two who were tight were so tight that it was almost uncomfortable. One was a virgin (she was a filipina), and it took several tries over several days to get inside her. Once I did, it was great. Turns out she was a loud moaner, which made me feel pretty damn manly. She loved sex and really loved doggie, especially when I put my legs outside of hers. I think she liked to be dominated.

The other woman was Chinese, about 35 and not a virgin. But she was tight and a bit on the cool side. Not her personality but her pussy, which sounds odd, but it was true. It took a bit of work to get my cock into her, and she later referred to it as "mighty." First time anyone used that description.

The third woman was Korean, and her pussy was a perfect fit for my six incher. She loved when I pulled out almost entirely, leaving just the head in and the pushing back hard into her. I bought condoms, but she wanted it bareback. Sex was incredible, but our personalities really clashed. Lasted about five months.

13. dolfette

Gold Member

a thread like this cannot be allowed to continue without somebody mentioning how important kegels are. not just for sex but for a woman's pelvic health. a healthy pussy is a happy pussy.

Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for women - MayoClinic.com

any woman with any sense does her kegels.

14. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Looser is better when it comes to marathon fucking.

Less soreness, more pounding.

15. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is that why it hurts? Too tight? Must be why I love your penis-popsicle. Blessed relief after those marathon sessions!

16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love our cocksicle! In fact we had to use it the other night.

I'd like to say "too tight" or "too much girth" but it's more of a size mismatch. The friction is a non-issue with the lube, but skin and muscle can take only so much stretching, pulling and sucking before the soreness outweighs the pleasure. The more orgasms she has the more she clenches on my cock, the more strain it puts on the internal regions.

But, goddamn, it feels good!

17. B_chinagirl4u2

B_chinagirl4u2 New Member

Ohh...... thats a real tuff one . Well lets see , Sanya is a city in , yes you guessed it Hainan and I live there.

I guess the guy taking the pics didn't only give me a copy as promised, distressing but not unusual, I guess.

Thank you Laidey for reporting SKR515 for breaching TOS by posting pics of me without my permission or knowledge and with the intent to call me fake on a public forum..both banable offenses.

If the Moderators want/need the name address, phone # and QQ address of the guy who took the photos I can provide that by PM.

18. jeff926

Gold Member

doen't matter tight or loose. Any pussies are ok for me to eat and fuck as long as healthy and juicy. Each pussy has a unique taste of its own.

19. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I like firm to loose. if it's too tight, my large girth makes it painful. had one gf too tight, took almost a whole month to stretch her so she wasn't uncomfortable.

20. mhc26

mhc26 Member

Albums:
    I like them both, since they both can be A LOT of fun.

Been with a few girls who had very tight pussies. And I'm not huge-cocked either:) They were a lot of fun to have sex with, really great to have them on top, which they seemed to prefer because they got to control the pace. But...just letting them go as I watched and felt the tight open/closing was GREAT!

Been with a few girls who had larger/looser pussies. They were more fun for really giving it to and they seemed to like to get on the edge of the couch or bed and really have me fire away. That was also fun, though far more tiring.

Bigger pussy and like to really get fucked...could be a correlation, huh? Can't do this with a super tight pussy (and a regular girl, not an "actress"!)

Both are fun, both can be hot, if I had to choose just one, I'd go tight, but can be a lot of fun to really bang a girl...and loose seems to make this easier:)

Draft saved Draft deleted