Tight or loose pussy, what do you like ?

Ohh...... thats a real tuff one . Well lets see , Sanya is a city in , yes you guessed it Hainan and I live there.

I guess the guy taking the pics didn't only give me a copy as promised, distressing but not unusual, I guess.

Thank you Laidey for reporting SKR515 for breaching TOS by posting pics of me without my permission or knowledge and with the intent to call me fake on a public forum..both banable offenses.

If the Moderators want/need the name address, phone # and QQ address of the guy who took the photos I can provide that by PM.

You aren't the smartest of the bunch are you? Meh I won't even bother explaining what really happened. Besides, you removing those pictures raises the suspicion even more.

Here, I'll go further by putting your avatar on the spot:

http://news.cn.yahoo.com/newspic/news/19256/
http://edu.online.sh.cn/education/gb/content/2011-11/17/content_4957291.htm
http://trans.wenweipo.com/gb/info.wenweipo.com/index.php?action-viewnews-itemid-26588

Still insist on your authenticity? Then show us some proof. Your case is falling apart otherwise.

D_Richard Lugie

Account Disabled
Media
You aren't the smartest of the bunch are you? Meh I won't even bother explaining what really happened. Besides, you removing those pictures raises the suspicion even more.

Here, I'll go further by putting your avatar on the spot:

为何总往女大学生身上泼脏水?_雅虎资讯
上海热线教育频道—— 为何总往女大学生身上泼脏水?(组图)
¾ª£¡Å®´óѧÉúΪÇó°üÑø¾¹×ÔÅÄÐû´«ÕÕ - ÎÄ»ãÐÅÏ¢

Still insist on your authenticity? Then show us some proof. Your case is falling apart otherwise.

She probably just used that picture as an avatar?
She has a verified picture..

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tight or loose pussy…hmmmm

This is an interesting topic actually. Do most even admit that they would have sex with a sloppily lose pussy and no they aren’t always attached to a large obese woman either nor does a tight pussy have to be attached to a small petite woman (such as Asian women, by the way I think this a stereotype that sucks in 2011).

Pussy comes (and cums) in all shape and sizes, clean-shaven, trimmed or full unadulterated bushes. What makes good pussy is what (whom) they are attached to. YES there are some beautiful looking pussies but looks can be deceiving too.

As for tight or loose, I would have to agree the tighter the better but isn’t this why even the friction caused my our own death grip on our dick when we pull on it in private makes us so excited until we shoot.

A woman is a very special thing; they can turn us on with the simplest things. The sweetness of their perfume, the sexiness of the hair, the warmth of their eyes, the fullness of their lips and yes their dangerous curves that lure our eyes to undress them in public. Woman with the knowledge and the recognition of their power over us mere men process an incredible aphrodisiac and they don’t have to be some stripper or girl from the pages of Hustler. No it doesn’t really matter if the pussy is tight or loose what matters is whom it is attached to and that they know how to use it. Thin or plump, tall or short I just love them all…

Now the question should be who loves to eat pussy and what is it that turns you on, from its feminine musky odor, the swollen clit or the juiciness as you slurp and suck and probe your tongue deep inside their nectar pot.

I just love PUSSY

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

here's a reminder.

accusations of fakery made in threads are a violation of TOS.

got an issue?
pm a mod.

Can you link the part of the TOS that states this?

And besides, fine ban me and keep the girl with the fake pictures. People really should discover what google images can do.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you link the part of the TOS that states this?

And besides, fine ban me and keep the girl with the fake pictures. People really should discover what google images can do.

It's not in the ToS, but there's a sticky at the top of Etc about it. It's a new rule. I didn't know about it either.

How did you use google images to find that?

stewthetongue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
tight is great hehe after our second son my ex wife got very sloppy for one both of our sons was big at birth lol they took after my side of the family and it really didn't help she didn't try to do any kegels like a nurse told her about or walking would help she mostly laid around i afford to watch our kids and even go walking with her she would just blow off the thought our sex life was not very good after that