Tight or loose pussy, what do you like ?

moongazer1984

Experimental Member
Media
tight is always better. Fuck is wrong with you guys? nothing better than shoving my dick up a tight wet pussy. The sensation and sex is always better. Loose pussy is terrible.

to the guys saying it's uncomfortable when it's real tight, get some fucking lube or turn her on enough to were she's real wet.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Tight pussy never pays for dinner.
Loose pussy sleeps around.

Surely pussy can be both tight & loose at the same time? This is so confusing... :confused13:

Last edited:

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snug, not tight. I had a girlfriend in college who was very tight. I mean it took five minutes to get in and I am not huge. I like snug, not overly tight. Constant contact and everything is fine.

As my late father used to say, "It is not how deep you go, it is whether you touch the sides."

chesco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
surprised so many dudes like loose pussy. , a tight pussy, dripping wet for me?that is the hottest shit imaginable. im 25, my bro is a senior at college...he was part of a special show, so I went up to see it and stayed the wekkend told this might be my last chance at college pussy without being creepy...after his show, a few of his friends came back to chill at his house before hitting the town...he was like dude, that girl with the tits and the model legs is crazy hot right?i was like aaaaaaand ny dicks hard fuck you...he smiles tells me hes been talking me up and she can't wait to fuck me. bro whispers to me 'I told her we shared a bedroom as teenagers and you were hung....and about the time you made me pretend to be sound asleep while you fucked that senior girl and she could not get enough"

yep, I have an awesome brother(he thought I was pretty awesome when I let him pretend to be asleep for those sessions when he was in like 8th grade) and this girl was all over me. sucked me off in a stall in the mens room of the bar we went to, and swallowed....but finally we fucked and I couldn't believe how tight that shit was. it felt fucking awesome annnnnd she could not get enough of my dick. I made her come four times before busting.

tight, wet pussy...nothing comes close in terms of ego boost. my weekend w this girl was like three weeks ago but ive been super confident since

RedDevil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tight pussy feels great, but the older I have got, the more I appreciate a softer, looser pussy.
I've been with women that have had a couple of kids that just have a huge gaping pussy, that just did nothing for me.
On the other hand, my favorite has been women that were a little overweight, and had this AMAZING soft, luscious pussy.
To me there is nothing worse than an extremely skinny girl. That pussy just feels like a hunk of gristle

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

B_Werewolf2814

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer looser all the women I've been with who were tight either hurt or it took me over an hour 2 cum but the loosest I ever had made me cum in 20 minute which is the fastest I've ever came from fucking except 4 when my gf made me not cum 4 8 days I came in 5 mins that time.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL still I cant wait...wanna see what it feels like, people have described it to me but it sounds unimaginably nice. Hopefully my first time I can go without a condom and enjoy the pussy, feel it and work it...too bad I don't have a gf right now as I could go for it right now.

She will definitely know it when you penetrate her....tight or loose.

upperse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tight pussy, love sticking it in when barely wet, then they cum and its nice and slippery especially if I cum a little as well

vercutio

Experimental Member
Media
Looser is best. It's easier to get in and last longer. The best sex I ever had was with a loose girl who got really wet, which allowed me to last way longer. I had to fuck the hell out of her to come every time, which made our sex epic.

Reactions: HorsemanUK